Their Powers

Eliora and Screech stared at the big arena. "This is where the Skylander Games happen? Awesome!"

"Yep, now, these guys won't hurt you, they're just holograms. If they're about to beat you up, however, they will disappear. Who wants to go first?"

Just then, Eruptor, Jet Vac, Pop Fizz, Chamo and Kaossandra came in.

"We want to see what they do. Eliora can go first." Jet Vac exclaimed.

"Why me?" Eliora asked.

"Well, I think we know what Screech's power is: very loud voice. You didn't show any powers, so we want to check." Eruptor exclaimed. During this, Screech galred coldy at the rock.

"Not a very good power is it? Not the worst though we can't forget Bad Breath!" Chamo called out.

"Man, that guy is smelly." Pop Fizz cringed, smelling his nose.

"Ready, Eliora?" Stealth Elf asked. Eliora nodded. "GO!"

Some weird villains showed up in a holographic form. Eliora ran up to them, shooting beams of light from her hands. "HA!" She taunted. Next, she ran really fast, creating a light shockwave.

Some of the enemies were disappearing, showing that Eliora was winning. More enemies summoned out of nowhere, but Eliora took care of them like it was easy as pie. After a few minutes, all the enemies were gone.

"Wow, that was awesome!" Jet Vac exclaimed, obviously amazed.

"Well now! This has quite a lot of potential! Especially when your next to... her." said Chamo.

"I gotta admit that was co-nice." Eruptor called out, trying to say the word 'cool' before saying nice instead.

Kaossandra starred. "Although you may take things literally, you'd be a great member."

Stealth Elf was proud, but hid it. "SCREECH! YOUR UP NEXT!"

Screech flew over to Elf, with scared eyes. "It'll be ok, it'll be fine.....don't yell...." she muttered.

"What did you say?" Jet Vac asked the other bird.

"Nothing!" Screech perked up.

"Nervous too? No, no, no! This is an abomination, welcoming a weakling to the academy!" Guess who said that.

"Chamo, on the way we talked about it! Be a little nicer to others! Wind Up got so scared of you he ran out of class, remember?" Jet Vac reminded the chameleon.

"Ready, Screech?" The elf asked. The blue bird cracked her shoulders.

"YES I AM!" Screech said, feeling confident.

"Ok, GO!"

The enemies appeared quickly. Screech flew over to them, and bit them with her long, sharp beak. She used her sharp claws to carry the enemies, and smashed them to the ground.

"Beat that, lizard!" Screech called angrily over to Chamo. Her voice was a little too loud though. A tiny bit of stone of the arena fell on Chamo's face. Rolling down, it rolled down on the floor, knocking most of the enemies back. Some of the enemies were knocked unconscious, but the remaining were smashed to the ground.

"Done!" Screech yelled happily, flying a victory dance in the air.

"Hmphff," Grunted the cold-blooded professor. "Fighting skills couldn't have been better for your level, if only your powers purely supported that in melee attacks. You would be an unstoppable force." Chamo was clearly reluctant to admit this.

"Well, as least I destroyed them." Screech grinned.

"You two would be awesome to train." Pop Fizz commented, "Just have to avoid the weird talk that people might take literally."

"Hey, don't blame me for that!" Eliora answered.

"You could help us destroy Kaos with your high voice! You could make his castle explode and banish him far away from Skylands!" Eruptor exclaimed.

Jet Vac ran down to the floor and tried to pick up the rock that collapsed from the walls. "She broke the arena though!"

"I'll train you guys to control your powers." Stealth Elf asked Eliora and Screech.

"Yep, let's gooooo!" Eliora yelled happily. Screech flew after Stealth Elf, and Eliora was riding the bird like a horse.

"Stop it." Screech groaned, annoyed. Eliora quickly got off and the two chased Stealth Elf to the island to train themselves.