Who Drank The Milk?

When they walked in, the brown bricks were covered by posters and things that the cadets had never seen before. For example, a tiny rocket with a ram head, or a black brick portal with a green centre and a golden shep on top. Even a yellow dragonfly with blue eyes was on a tiny shelf. A coat hanger was in both corners.

"You like it? I mean, we've had these since forever, and never played with them. They were just, locked in a closet. But now, we decided to use them as decoration. Definitely caught some people's eyes." Sabine pointed to the rocket with a ram head. "We call this the Rocket Ram. This dragonfly is called Sparx, and the green portal we call Sheep Wreck Island."

Eliora was confused. "The sheep get rekted? They always needed to be roasted. Dumb sheep."

Screech looked at Eliora. "No, Sheep Wreck. W-R-E-C-K." However, the shelf fell down.

Jet Vac tried getting his screwdriver from his vac gun. It hit his face, and the sky baron fixed the shelf. "Where are the others?"

"We're here." a voice called upstairs. The figure walked down to the room they were at. She had blue bobbed hair and her black glasses were as large as a cookie. She had a white tank top, white gloves and a scholarly silver skirt. She wore Mary Jane shoes with blue socks.

"Cassie, were you still changing? You could've come down later, ya know." Sabine asked her friend.

"I just wanted to meet our new roomies." Cassie replied. She looked down at the floor before talking again. "I mean, Kaossandra did send us a letter explaining who you are, but.......it flew away."

"Dude, that letter was sent at, like, 1AM in the morning. Then it flew away 30 minutes later. How do you remember that?" Sabine replied.

"I was up early, buying some milk for you all. Mickey used it all again." Cassie answered. She noticed Jet Vac was still there and said, "Are you gonna leave now? Because you're acting like a stalker. And stalkers creep up on people, watch them, then kill them. I don't want you to become one."

"Did Mickey use the milk again? That's why he needs to go to the toilet every lesson. And yes, I'll leave." Jet Vac walked out of the entry room, and used his jetpack to fly away to the academy.

"Well, we'll give you a tour," Sabine finally said after all the silence. "This is the entry, where people line up for stuff and put stuff on the hanger here." She slapped the brown, antique thing, but it didn't break.

They walked out of the entry into a big room. No bricks were shown, and the wall was covered in pure white paint. The floor was covered with rugs and cluttered with bookshelves. At the end of the room sat a big television that was on the walls. In front of it, 5 lounges were sitting. They were only big enough for one person, but there was certainly a lot.

"Pretty sure no cadets have this TV except us." Sabine exclaimed. "Pretty sure they were gawking at it when we renovating.

"Actually, Kaossandra has that television in her entertainment room in the castle. It said on some website." Cassie corrected her.

"2 things. 1, Kaossandra isn't a cadet. 2, shut up." Sabine rolled her eyes, and Cassie was glaring at her fiercely.

"Can we go onto the next room?" Eliora asked.

"Yeah," Screech said. "I don't like fighting."

Without responding, Cassie and Sabine dashed into the room of the right. Screech and Eliora followed.

They came across the kitchen, which this time, had black walls. The cabinets were golden, and the oven looked very cheap. However, the oven was coloured rainbow, surprisingly. Screech opened the golden fridge, and it was full of food, but no milk.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. The grocery store was out of milk." Cassie exclaimed, flushing with embarrassment.

"MICKEY, COME IN THE KITCHEN! WE NEED TO TALK! Along with meeting someone new." Sabine yelled. She didn't seem to notice Screech and Eliora staring at her. "Oh, sorry."

Mickey came in looking awfully sick. His tight outfit was squeezing against his skin, certainly not making it any better. The grey fabric had stripes of shimmering rainbow on his wrists, ankles and neck. His dyed pastel hair was held up by a rainbow headband similar to the stripes on his outfit.

"Are these the people you wanted me to meet Sabine?" Mickey said.

"Yes. And Mickey, did you drink all of the milk? You know I love milk, and I need it to keep my pet dragon alive. He's just a baby, and he's been passing out pretty fast recently." Sabine talked.

"I didn't drink all of it. I still left a carton. I knew you still wanted some," said Mickey.

"Wait, Cassie, DID YOU DRINK THE MILK?!?!" Sabine shouted.

Cassie looked gobsmacked. She stayed silent until Screech screamed "YOU HAVE A DRAGON?!?!!?!!?"

Suddenly, the fridge flung out of the kitchen. "OUR FRIDGEEEEE!!!!!!l" Cassie cried.

"Chill, everyone. It's just a fridge. And Cassie, just tell me if you drank the milk." Sabine said after Cassie's cries.

"IT'S A FRIDGE THAT JUST CAME FLYING AND YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT WHO DRANK THE MILK!!!??" Mickey yelled.

"Wait, should we be worried that we could be next to chill? Wait, I don't get what you mean." Eliora asked Sabine, confused.

Sabine stared blankly at the place where the fridge was before it flung away. "So, you have a loud voice. Nice. You can be friends with Mickey. He babbles all the time."

"That's a bit insulting." Cassie remarked. "And a bit rude."

"Don't they mean the same thing?" Screech asked them.

"No, insulting is when something someone says something that hurts your feelings. Rude is bad manners," said Mickey.

"Never knew you were Mickey the Correction Cadet." Sabine chuckled. "So, which one of us took the milk?" She stared at Mickey and Cassie, hoping for one of them to answer.

"I never took the milk. I hate it anyways. Plus, look how sick Mickey is! He's got to be the one to have stolen it."

"Do not turn into Three Sides to Every Story..." Sabine muttered.

"Guys, can't we just summon some milk or something?" Eliora asked.

"Oh, yeah! Mickey has creation powers! Could you create some milk please?" Sabine answered.

"I'll get the fridge back." Screech called out, and flew out the window. Cassie gave off a look that said 'I forgot about the fridge....'

Mickey stood stiffly, and rainbow orbs came out of his hands. There, on the counters, stood a rainbow milk carton. Eliora put her head towards the carton, and it was as solid as gold.

"Hmmm.....I believe that might be solid." Screech said, coming back with a fridge in her claws. With a loud SLAM, the fridge was back its original spot. Screech twisted it so it fit properly.

"All of my things are solid." Mickey said

"Awesome! I'll go feed this to my pet now....." Sabine said happily. However, before you she made it of the door, Kaossandra's head appeared.

"Skyland- oh, sorry, wrong place." Then her head was gone.