New Arrivals

It had been a few days since Sabine, Mikey, and Cassie and joined the academy. They passed their tests, and were cadets. They had also gotten a home, but two more rooms need to be filled. In short summary, the humans needed more roommates.

"Skylanders, come to the library!" Kaossandra called out. Immediately, the four heroes appeared right in front of balcony.

"Skylanders, we have another group of people who want to join the Skylanders. You may have seen our new professor, Chamo, who is teaching your Tricks and Disguises class, along with Art. Please, meet Eliora and Screech."

Kaossandra moved to the side. Two people, or creatures stood behind her. The person had white skin but pure blue eyes. She wore a green sleeveless cardigan, and her shirt was half dark blue, half yellow. Same was her pants. Her light blue shoes reflecting in the sunlight.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm meeting you all!" The white girl happily squealed. "I'm Eliora, and woah! This is awesome!" She ran happily over to the relics room. "This must have took forever to sculpt!" Eliora starred in awe at Eon's face statue.

"Eliora, you can't touch all of this stuff! This is valuable!" The bird said. She was a blue bird, with a big feathery tail and a bright orange beak.

Just as she said that, the library became to shake. She quickly lowered her voice, "Sorry about that." It was still so loud, the Skylanders shivered due to the sound vibrations..

"You two would make interesting members." Kaossandra pointed out. "Your training will be very...cool and intriguing."

"Cool? Wait, will we be frozen in ice during training?" Eliora questioned in shock.

"Sorry about that. She takes things literally." Screech assured the Skylanders, looking weirded out.

"So," croaked the chameleon professor, Chamo, arriving to the scene. The paint pallet above his head and the paintbrush on his tail were so colourful, they could've been brighter then the sun."These are the new cadets. Could use some work."

"Soon to be cadets." Kaossandra corrected the chameleon.

"And how could we use work?!" protested Screech. The room started to shake again.

"Wait, we need to go to work? Like, a mechanic work? Or job work? Cause I suck at that." Eliora questioned.

"Oh, an obnoxious one, 'ey? That's not gonna end well for you, missy!" grouched the chameleon.

"Could you just be a little nicer?" Jet Vac asked the crook professor. "We might not even be training them."

"Are you trying to make me lose my confidence?" Eliora glared.

"Now, now, let's not fight." Kaossandra reasoned. "One of you, take them to see what their powers are."

"I'll take them. Stealth said. She walked over to Screech and Eliora and they walked over to the arena.

Eruptor looked at them. "Must be nice to be shivering because of her loud voice." He said sarcastically.

"Now, let's see what happens. Hope they can be a great use to the protection of Skylands." Kaossandra smiled.

Chamo butted in,"Bah! Doubt it."

Pop Fizz stared at Jet Vac and whispered, "I don't think Chamo will be very nice to them....."