Forseeing

"It was probably the skylanders," mocked the small girl in a sing-song voice, "Because they've come to Earth like your 'visions' say."

"Oh, be quiet!" yelled the girl called Sabine, in quite an annoyed tone," I don't care what you think! Those things are real!"

Mikey interrupted,"Although I hate to agree with Cassie, magical prophetic visions are a pretty hard thing to believe."

Sabine nodded, "I guess it would be quite an unbelie- What was that!?"

They had all heard it this time. Mikey and Cassie wore worried expressions on their faces, but Sabine's held one of pure terror! Cassie looked towards Sabine to calm her down.

"I know we were just talking about the skylanders coming but that's impossible. Those visions are just your imagination those sounds are just a bird or something."

Jet Vac whispered so quietly, the skylanders could only just hear him, "No one move a muscle, talk quietly like me. We can't afford them finding us!"

"Noooooooo, problem JV! Wooooaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Pop announced in his loudest voice possible, as he hopped up in excitement and fell off the tree right in front of the 3 humans.

"Woah... woah.. oooo-ooo," grunted Pop Fizz as he fell unconscious.

"Uh oh..," said the Skylanders all in unison, not including Pop Fizz who was still lying dazed on the pavement.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" all 3 screamed, also in unison, with Mikey's surprisingly high-pitched.

"Well that was predictable," said Eruptor, dryly.

Sabine stepped back slowly. Horrified at the scene before her eyes. "I've seen this before!" she cried, "No, NO! It's coming true..." She started walking forward, "How could you all come here?" she asked, finally spotting the rest of the Skylanders.

It took a while for Cassie to fully understand the events. Mikey was a lost cause, especially since he seems to be actually lost, Mikey was nowhere to be seen. The Skylanders seemed to be really confused as well, why were these humans afraid of them? They had just been talking about SkylandersAcademy like nothing was up at all. Now the heroes of the Skylands come down to see them and they're scared to death!

"Are you after me?" whimpered poor Sabine, "I'm sorry he's my favourite! He didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sure! He told me in my dream."

"Ok, if this is happening then that might be true," said Cassie evidently coming to terms with what's happening.

"We have no reason to go after you," Said Jet Vac in comforting voice.

"Uhh, just saying," Sabine reminded them, "I'm talking about Dark Spyro. Don't you hate him? Cause...he's my....uhh.....favourite....And he was the one who got in my dream! Happened last night. I told my friends this morning, didn't bother to believe me." Sabine glared at Cassie. She looked around for Mikey. "Did he go to the bathroom? He always does that."

"Hey! Did you hear that? Sounds like muffled speaking!" Cassie said.

"Oh no. Not MORE strange noises! This is getting out of hand!" exclaimed Sabine.

It was true, there seemed to be a faint noise coming from behind Sabine and Cassie. From what they could tell it seemed to be saying, "It's all ok, just a dream, It's all ok, just a dream, It's all ok, just a dream, It's all ok, just a dream," repeatedly.

"Wait, I can remember this whole day! He's in the tree behind us. MIKEY!" exclaimed Sabine.

"How did you do that!" wondered Elf," I thought Kaossandra said no magic was on Earth. Didn't you just say you.. SAW THE FUTURE!?"

"It seems she did see the future," said Kaossandra, wearily, "And there isn't meant to be any magic. I think we might have a BIG problem.

HIIII this chapter was written by ZiggyZaggyPuppy, the next two will be by your favourite author Poisonous Peach but then you might see little ol' me again! Byyyeee! P.S.My actual username is ThePuppyNerd but I prefer ZiggyZaggyPuppy. So if you see ThePuppyNerd know that that's one of the authors.