Fairy Friends

Stealth Elf, Eruptor Jv and Pop were walking towards Kaossandra's office. They heard her message, and even know she was still controlling her big head powers, it was nice to see her slowly improving.

"Skylanders," Kaossandra said as they walked in the library. "It has been a while, and I fear since Strykore returned, more villains will be joining the league of dark. So, I prepared us all for a new helper to the academy."

The sorceress moved to her side, and there stood a fairy. She had blue hair tied up in a bun, and a happy expression was glued onto her face. Lighter blue wings sprung out of her back, shimmering in the sunny weather. She wore a red top and skirt. A tail appeared out of her hip instead of legs, and they were squirming every second.

"My name is Persephone. I may want to sing and dance with you-" The fairy began, but Pop Fizz interrupted.

"Well, then, let's do it!" he did a weird move, but Kaossandra glared at him, and he stopped.

"As I was saying, I'd love to do that, but that isn't my job. I'm here to cast magical upgrades, make your powers even stronger! I can make powers you could never have before, or I can enhance them to more powerful than ever before!" She smiled warmly.

"Wait, new powers? Like what?" Stealth Elf asked, very curious about this.

"You, little elf, could go invisible, kick the air, and turn into a tiger. That would cause massive damage and it almost never misses." The fairy exclaimed.

"Or, this birdy here could get increased armour, or even more slots in his vac gun!" Persephone said, pointing her head to Jet Vac. "He could possibly fly with a jet pack and use his vac gun!"

Everyone was jaw dropped. New powers? This would be very useful!

"However, these upgrades aren't free. The fairies have put some magic on a pot of gold, and you must find it during your missions. Each upgrade costs different amounts, so it's best to save them all. I'm not being bad, this is how I've always done it and it wouldn't be fair." The fairy said, shaking her head.

"But, when there are troubles that you need the powers, I'm always ready to help." Persephone exclaimed, a smile creeping up again.

Eruptor gave off a suspicious look and he turned to the others and Persephone jiggled away. "It's like she wants us destroyed." he growled.

"She's being fair to her kind, Eruptor. We need to be treated the same as her subjects." Jet Vac explained.

"My instincts tell us we should trust her." Elfy added, as she slid a strand of hair off her face. Pop nodded, and Eruptor calmed down a bit.

"I see you're angry. Fear not, because of your frustration, five hundred gold shall be awarded to you." Persephone chirped happily as she appeared right behind them. "It will be enough for one upgrade."

Pop Fizz jumped in a line, screaming, "ME ME ME ME!" Persephone chuckled as she cast a magic spell. Suddenly, a beam of purple light from the sky went straight through Pop Fizz, and a surge of energy fall into his potions.

"You can make a new potion. This potion can cast a bunch of minion potions to attack enemies." the fairy smiled warmly.

Stealth Elf was next. A beam coloured green fell down her, and this time, it went straight through her body. "When you teleport, the place you were originally at can summon a scarecrow. Enemies are distracted by it, and hit it instead of you. It's useful for saving time or making an escape."

Eruptor had a scarlet beam fall onto him, and the energy fell into his hands. "Rather then a new ability, your lava shots are increased in damage!" Persephone smiled.

Jet Vac had a blue beam, and the energy surged into his vac gun. "Whenever you suck enemies closer to you, a spinning fan blade will deal a bunch of damage!"

Kaossandra smiled as Persephone finished her upgrades, "You can practice now, if you want."

"Already did." Stealth Elf teleported behind them, and in the courtyard you could see a green arm filled with hay. "This is super useful." She stated. "These new skills will save us a bunch of time."

"Well done!" Persephone clapped. "I'm so impressed with you all. The next amount for your next upgrade is-"

However, Persephone didn't get to finish her sentence. Something robotic fell into the room, along with a bunch of miniature versions of him. Drobot and his clones looked skeptical, but their looks ended as they saw a familiar face land on the academy grounds.

"Miss me?" Spyro started to smile, and he winked happily.