Meeting Again

Dark Spyro sat on a island of grass near Kaossandra's castle. He drank his smoothie, rolling his eyes at the voices of Strykore is the meditation room.

"Sometimes I wonder what it would be like attending the academy without being a mole. Along with drinking these smoothies. I wonder what Sabine's doing. Heard she became a Skylander. Could I talk to her? No, it's lunch. No-one sleeps at lunch. And I don't want to force her to sleep. I stopped doing that ages ago."

Dark Spyro remembered the stories Sabine told him about. They were stories of how he fought for good. Stories of how he vanished Strykore forever. He sighed, hoping that one day that would happen. But with him being a 'criminal' and no-one except Sabine believing he was good, it wouldn't happen for what he knew.

Dark Spyro growled as he saw a bunch of wooden legs crawl down. Then, Gulper dropped down from the sky, falling on his slimey hip.

"You again," DS sneered. He grabbed his claws and stood his his fighting stance. He started hissing up a dark firebreath, just in case they were going to do something t him.

"Chill, dragon boy. We just need you for our experiments again!" Dr Krankcase said, charging up his goo gun and shot slime and DS. The dragon quickly dodged his attacks. "I see you improved last time we met, Darky."

"I don't want to be your toy used for experiments again." Dark Spyro snarled, shooting a raging, purple fireball at the Dr. He quickly dodged sliding on his legs.

"THAT SMOOTHIE MINE! THAT'S SODA!" Gulper yelled, running at DS with his trident at the ready. Krankcase facepalmed, probably because smoothie and soda were two entirely different drinks.

"Remember we gave you the ability to visit dreams and communicate with the dreamer." Krankcase said. His voice was filled with rage, but his sentence seemed like he was calm. "I heard you used it a lot for your girlfriend, Sabine. She won't be here long after we join the Doom Raiders."

That was it. Dark Spyro shot out a giant fireball, red like his eyes. Krankcase dodged, but Gulper's tail was slid off. It suddenly regrew, making the fireball hit a bunch of innocent sheep.

"Not so powerful, are you, Darky. I suspect you don't want Sabine to hurt people, so you're not going hard on us. How sweet!" Krankcase mocked the dark dragon, Dark Spyro's eyes glaring at him like daggers.

Dark Spyro's rage was flowing up inside him. He tried to bottle it up, but dark emotions were still in him, but they didn't show much. He tried to not let them out, but he remembered what the others would see if they did.

See? He's evil! He hurt two people for know reason!

Utterly ruthless.

Capture him and put him in Cloudcracker!

Trying to shove those thoughts out of his head, he remembered Sabine's words. Don't let them judge you. Be yourself. Although it was what she said in a dream, he couldn't help but smile.

Unfortunately, it was the wrong time to smile. Dr Krankcase shut goo on his mouth, then on his legs and arms. DS struggled, just before shooting fire out of his horns, making the goo go.

"You can't beat me." Dark Spyro said, gritting his teeth. "I'm too powerful against you, so go away and don't mess with me." He shot a fireball, as big as the island and let it out of his mouth.

Krankcase flew away easily, but Gulper tried to get the smoothie, lying on the ground. Just in time, Dark Spyro took it from him. "Sorry, but it's not soda." He flew away, hearing the Gulper's screams of sadness before shooting off in the sky like Krankcase.

Dark Spyro saw the clock go and he snuggled in the grass on his island. Drinking his smoothie peacefully, he wondered what Sabine was doing. Hopefully she wasn't in a war with her friends about him.

But, you never know what could happen at the Academy. Just in case, he sent a text to Sabine.

Dark Spyro: Hey, how are things going?

There was a long pause, and he wondered if she was on a battle.

Sabine: If you count Cassie yelling at me for trying to text you, then that's what going on.

DS remembered that Cassie girl. She was a Skylander fanatic, but she hated him with a burning passion. Dark Spyro couldn't blame him though, after what the darkness did to him.

Sabine: Other then that, I've been drinking a real good smoothie. I've just been assigned to fix a few SkyPhones, even know I should do them now, because it takes a second to fix them.

Dark Spyro: I wonder why you have tech powers instead of some other things.

Sabine: I don't know either. I mean, I do have a sister who kinda goes psycho for you, so she would fit that role better.

Dark Spyro: You have a sister?

Sabine: Yeah, but she's' a bit too annoying to mention. I think one time she made this picture with you slicing off Eon's head. It made me throw up in my mouth for a whole week.

Dark Spyro: I can't blame ya.

Sabine: Class with Jet Vac's happening. Well, I gotta go! Cya!

Dark Spyro: Byyeee.

That was a good time. Although, it was surprising how Sabine never told him she had a sister. Well, it might've been hard to tell them when your last name is Drat.

Sabine Drat. Who would her sister be?

________________________________________

Meanwhile, a dark shadow was looming Skylands. It felt his body surging with power, as if someone was close. Someone evil.

He looked over his shoulder. A dark elf with black skin loomed over, her face emotionless. Her black messy hair covering her black jumpsuit. However, she wasn't like a normal elf. A dark dragon tail with pyramids leaning over it, with a silver armour like underbelly under it. Instead of big ears, silver horns reached out of her ears.

He looked over at her, a smile coming over his face like a maniac would do. "Thank you, Sabrina."

Hey guys! This is Peach here! So sorry for not publishing, I've been very busy! Well, I thought I added our little mystery character. Who is Sabrina? Only time will tell. Other then that, enjoy your day and may the force be with you!