Intro:

My life was perfect until I met her, Its my fault why she acts this way. I told her it was a mistake and that I had a wife but she didn't care. All she wanted was me, and only me. Nothing that I can do can make things right, I buried my own hole and now I have to lay in it.

"Detective Brown?"

I turned to my boss "Yes Chief?"

"We're going to need you asap on this new case"

I nodded "Ok sure what is it?"

"There was a dispatch call an hour ago from a female, she told us that someone was going to kill her. 45 minutes later she was found dead in her room. I want you to go to her address and investigate"

"Damn ok, what's the woman's address."

My boss gave me the address and my heart dropped, It was her address.

"I want you to partner up with Detective Lowery on this investigation"

I nodded and walked to Detective Lowery's office and knocked on his door.

"Aye Shawn"

He turned to me "Wassup Chris?"

"Um Chief wants you to be my partner on this case, we have to go to the crime scene right now and investigate"

Shawn nodded "Alright let me just get my jacket"

He grabbed his jacket and followed me to the parking garage so we can take my car.
We drove to the crime scene and my heart was racing. I couldn't believe that the woman who was stalking me was actually dead.

We arrived at her high rise condo and went all the way to the 24th floor to her condo and we seen cops everywhere.

"Are you two authorized to be here?" One cop asked.

Me and Shawn showed our badges and I spoke "I'm Detective Brown and this is Detective Lowery, do you mind showing us where the body is located?"

"Sure right this way"

Me and Shawn followed the cop to her bedroom and we seen a white sheet covering her body.

I put my gloves on and I kneeled down and removed the sheet. It revealed her naked body covered in blood, it strangely made my stomach turn and I suddenly felt guilt.

"Get someone to bring her body out of here and bring her straight to the medical examiner so we can find out what really happened, Shawn look around for clues"

He nodded "Alright"

I glanced at her face once again before I covered it back up with the white sheet . Then I walked over to the cop and asked some questions.

"Do you have any idea how this happened?"

He responded "Some psycho broke in and killed this poor woman, it's crazy how sick people are nowadays"

I walked around and looked for clues and I couldn't find any. It was neat in here like no one touched anything. I walked to the door and didn't even see a forced entry.....This was an inside job.

________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter💋✨✨