WONDERLUST

NANDINI POV

I woke up again today by the alarm blowing off. I hissed in irritation fumbling to find it with my still closed eyes to put it off but then I opened my eyes in frustration to look for it when I didn't feel it anywhere and there it was settled on the side table a little away from my reach. I groaned and grabbed it and finally shut that evil down and sighed in satisfaction and relief feeling like a victorious warrior.

Usually, I'm not grumpy in the morning but last two days have been rough on me and late night sleep isn't helping the situation. Day before yesterday I cried myself to sleep until midnight and well last night wasn't less eventful. After all the emotional drama we finally came down to the peaceful settlement where we both finally confessed our feelings for each other. I lay there starring at the ceiling wide awake, I'm happy about the fact that Manik loves me is an understatement I'm ecstatic and my inner goddess is dancing like a diva throwing her hands up in the air , seeming completely drunk in love since last night. I just couldn't sleep until dawn and was grinning like a mad woman all night wrapped in the arms of the man that loves  me too. Sleep was far far away from me as if my mind couldn't register that whatever happened wasn't really a dream and someone like Manik can actually love me.

My every insecurities, every fear , negative thoughts; they all just vanished like vapour in the air. Every possible thoughts that Manik doesn't find me fit for his society was like buried ten feet under the ground somewhere. Manik's confession from last night  is just going on like a broken record in my  mind.

I LOVE YOU!

I hide my grinning and blushing face again with my palms endless time since last night, still not bringing myself to believe it. So like every time I again turn around to face the man of my dreams turn into reality sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around me firmly. I bite my lower lip to suppress the again rising blush. I shifted more closer to him that my nose is now brushing his. and my hand cupped his jaw , caressing his rough stubble tenderly. I sighed in satisfaction admiring the love of my life and the man of every girl's dream sleeping so close to me. I don't know exactly for how long I was laying there staring at his flawlessly handsome face smiling like a goof and caressing his stubble when his sleep filled husky voice snapped me out.

''Stop staring or I seriously will kiss you.''his eyes are still closed and pulled me even more closer. I gasped and the blush on my face grew more darker in embarrassment of getting caught

''You're awake!'' I exclaimed in horror. ''Si..since when?'' I stuttered.

He smirked with his still closed eyes "since you were struggling to put that alarm off in your sleep, looking all frustrated and bothered. " My eyes widen more in horror.God! Can he really see with his closed eyes?

''Nope, I can't! Its just you are too obvious to notice anything.'' And finally he opened his eyes and pecked my shocked laced face's forehead.

''So you can read minds too or..or its just I was..'' I stammered in surprise.

''You were loud baby.'' He chuckled finally raising on his  elbows and caging me partially underneath him.

''Seriously?'' I breathed in disbelief looking like an utter fool and he laughed shaking his head but then he stopped and stared at me intensely with so much love filled eyes that I instantly averted my eyes elsewhere feeling nervous and shy.

''Say it again?'' He gulped whispering huskily to me and it didn't took a genius to find out what he means. I rolled my eyes dramatically laughing ignoring the butterflies doing  cart wheels and summer salts in my stomach.

If you think I have it bad last night then I seriously don't know what you will call Manik. I mean this amazing man to my horror woke up atleast umm...oh! I've lost the count, don;t know how many times in the middle of the night just to hear the same thing from me.Initially, it frightened me whenever he woke up half sleepily and asked me too innocently every time and went to sleep right away with a beautiful smile after my reply but soon it started to feel more sweet and romantic and increasing my faith on my love and on him to another level.