WAIT ISN'T OVER YET!

Nandini POV

Its been a week since our reception which I would say was a ablast. Our life is running even more smoothly. Manik has been more attentive, sweet and caring as ever. And I got the best surprise present of my life from my husband and I think I couldn't ask for more.

I still cant believe my parents are living in the same city and I can visit them as frequently as I can. All thanks to my husband. He is such a sweetheart. He is the one who made my this dream possible on the day of our reception.

He told me that he a sensed even before our wedding that how much it bothers me to know about my mother staying alone in there while my dad and I both struggling with our owl lives. So he bought an a sweet 3 BHK apartment for my parents in Mumbai and ask my father to shift in there with my mother. He told me that he wanted it to happen more sooner but knowing my father that my father wont accept anything this from him as a gift so it took a little longer to plan everything that how to actually offer it to him.

He eventually came with a plan with the help of his one company policy. It says our company can offer the reward of the loyalty and all the hard work to its best employees. So, he rewarded my father with that apartment for his loyalty and hardwork towards the company since 20 years.

Now my father has been promoted and doesn't work as a P.A anymore for the company CEO so now he is the MD of the new factory in Manglore which he has to check once or twice in a month. 

After this I couldn't help but admire and respect my husband even more. He is the best husband in the world any one can ask. I dont know what good deed I paid in my last birth that I got him as my life partner.

Just look at him and then me. I really don't deserve him. He is the best thing in my life ever happened to me which makes me want him even more than every time.

And it is the only part we haven't made any progress I guess.  I dont know if it is me who doesnt know  how to get my husband near me or he is too blind to notice the tiny little hints I give him.

Well I agree I am not playing that big part or huge hints because I'm afraid of rejection but still I' trying as much as I can. I mean I tried to sit or sleep more closer to him. I spent every given chance with him. I make useless talks till late cuddling in his arms, being a little more touchy than usual but we always end up while talking.

I don't know what to do anymore. I think i need to put more efforts but what if he rejects me. I mean if he really has wanted me he would have got the hint but no he ignored or pretend to ignore I guess.

I mean.. Hey dude! Your woman wants you! Cant you see that.

Aliya told me that i shouldn't be afraid of rejection because I'm his wife. But how to explain her about my insecurities that why I'm insecure. Manik has seen better in his life why would he waist his precious time on some like me. I wont be surprise if he is seeing some model behind my back but the thought hurts though.