CONVERSATION

NANDINI POV

''So, how is everything between you and Manik now? hmm..well I think its perfect.isnt it?'' Alya asked while sipping her coffee and my reddening cheeks are enough to answer her question.

Its is my second and last day in Mangalore and tomorrow I have to fly back to Mumbai early in morning. It was really fun being around my family all the time and of course I am not going to say anything about their teasing. I mean they took it as their second job I think.

I and Aliya never got our sister quality time alone then here we decided to go on a coffee date for catchups like old time . So here we are in our favorite Barista coffee shop enjoying our coffees some random talks about each other life here and there.

''well your blush is everything I needed for my answer.'' she teased further.

''oh please,Aliya.'' I rolled my eyes trying to control my blush and twitching shy smile on my face.

''so it means you followed what I suggested you. Don't you?'' she asked eyeing me an I passed her a confuse look and she hissed before answering me.

''hiss!!! consummating your marriage!!''and I spit my coffee with my eyes went wide.

''what!!'' I exclaimed in shock and my face turn red in embarrasement after wiping my mouth with napkin.

''god!! I never expected this reaction. It means you didn't do ' it'right?''she asked rolling her eyes.

''God Aliya!! control you little mouth,we are in public  for god sake.'' I gritted out in frustration. ''and yes we never did 'it' yet. ok!!'' I whispered down casting my eyes.

''why? what's the problem? Don't you guys love each other or what?'' she snapped furiously.

''Geez!! you are so uptight.'' I hissed back. ''And yes I may or may not be falling for my husband. I don't know.'' I shrugged my shoulder not meeting my eyes to her.

''you are one complicated soul!!'' she spit out the word getting annoyed ''kissed?" she asked rasing her brows questioningly expecting an answer.

''what kiss?'' I asked like a fool not getting her question.

''god!!''she cursed ''I mean, did you guys atleast kissed?''she asked showing me her puppy dog like pleading eyes and that question was enough to bring back those that memory and I blushed crimson vigorously  shooking my head negatively and again she freaked out mumble some more curses.

why she is making all these an issue?

''well , but your blushing face saying another story. ''she stated staring my face keenly and I blush increased a shade more. ''what is it, tell me Nandini?''she said in a threatening voice. ''are you lying to me or what?''she asked like a CBI.

''God!! we didn't kissed yet we were about to.'' I blurted out looking away from her.

''were about to?''she raised her brows in question.

''I mean it was a missed kiss.'' I clarified.

''why that was a missed kiss then?'' when she joined CBI and before I can answer her question she freaked out on me.

''OH MY GOD!!!did you pushed your own husband away?'' she accused ''I bet you did. I cant believe, how can you do this to your husband. He is so charming and everything and you did what pushe..''

''ALIYA!!'' I snapped halting her ranting in between. '' WE MISSED THE KISS B'COZ BUA ENTERED THE ROOM AT WRONG TIME.'' I stated loudly in a single breath.

''oh!!'' this was her only answer.

''are you sure you okay?'' I scowled disbelievingly.

''yes, why?''she said checking herself with a confuse look.