HER INSECURITIES!!

MANIK POV

Its late night , I think mom already dropped Nandini in our room because I was discussing business in our town office and its already late. I am afraid, I let her wait for me. No one is around it means servants already left and Mom too is in her room.

I tiptoee towards my room didn't want to wake or disturb anyone. I slowly stepped near my door and pushed it slightly making sure it won't make any noise.

My eyes first striked on our empty bed which was just front of the door. I frowned finding our bed empty because its too late where she must be. I panicking rushed to our bathroom but it was also empty and I felt myself lac of breath.

Where she could be..???

Did she left me...??

No..no..!!!!

I roamed my eyes every where in our room but found her nowhere. I saw the glass door of our balcony side ajar so I quickly rushed there and then my eyes fallen on the couch in the corner near the glass doors and I got my breath back. She was sleeping soundly curled up like a ball in fury black banket. I felt my self drowning in her calm posture but still her forhead has frown lines.

But why she is sleeping here on couch!!!

I stepped closer and kneeled beside her couch in attempt to wake up I putted my hands on her forhead caressing it lightly but I stopped myself I didn't want to wake up she looks beautiful when she is asleep. I with a goofy smile started to caressed her hairs but then again thought knocked me I can't let her sleep here it will be cold here and most importantly I can't bear her sleeping here every day.

"Nandini!!..Nandini..!!" I softly called her name caressing her hairs and she stirred in sleep and slowly opened her eyes but when she noticed me she snapped awake getting up.

"Aap??" She frowned in shock.

"Hey!!!relax.. why are you here..??" I asked softly cupping her face and she gaped at me like a baby..again..!!!

"Slee..sleeping here.."she replied nervously.

"But why..you should sleep on bed not here.."I told her.

"But that..that's yours.." she replied looking at me innocently and I rolled my eyes.

"Nandini!!are you crazy.. nothing is mine and yours.. ITS OUR.. and I mean it...ok???"I told her softly but she keep on staring me.

"But this.. you.. "she paused "I am thankful that you saved..saved our family reputation and its a huge  favor and I think I can never repay it but please I don't want to cause you any more troubles.."she stated nervously looking down stammering on some part and I gaped at her with creased brows.

What she meant???

"Hey!!"I softly nudged her chin up to look at her eyes directly " why you are calling it a favor and what troubles you couse me??"I asked not understandingher point.

"Ofcourse I am trouble to you. I mean look at you and me. We both are utterly different from different world. Our match is just out of question. I mean the way we married you are a billionaire for god sake and and just because of me you are going to bear criticism duniya aap ka mazaak banaegi sirf meri wajah se. You have a different caliber people love you adore you or mainjo khud apni shadik din dhokha kha k baithi hu. To main trouble nahi to or kya hu."she sobbed while blurting out her turmoil and I was staring her suprised.