WONDERFUL FAMILY

Patio bar 👆

Nandini POV

We all girls are sitting in beautiful outdoor patio while boys are on sitting on bar next to our side having there time of life with drinks. I never knew that they have there own personal lavish Patio bar with all kinds of imported drinks.

Manik's house is so huge and breathtaking. I am scared to get lost in here. Every interior is so lavish, well defined and beautiful. I dont think I ever saw this beautiful mansion ever not even in magazines.

Well but on other hand people in this house and Manik relatives are more beautiful inside out. They paled up with me so easily as if they new me since years specially all girls. They really are a beautiful personality not even for a second they let me feel out of place. They all are are belong from a rich family and are married ro world well know youngest business tycoons except Navya she too came from a middle class family like me.

I still can't believe I am actually sitting between the faces whose husbands are everyday headlines of the tabloids.

They all are niggling about there husbands right now making me laugh carefree after so long making me forget my every miseries. I came to know the fact that their husbands are so possessive and protective over them and Manik is also one of them which is very transparently clear to me. So they are actually giving me lessons how to handle his possesivness because in beginning it doesn't bother but afterwards it started to give massive headache sometimes.

"Well!! I love it when Maddy become possessive over me he looks so hot" Pari chirped.

"Who is Maddy??" I asked in confusion.

"Ohh!!! Pari's boyfriend and ofcourse another member of that young hot billionaire gang" Mukti replied shrugging her shoulders pointing towards men on bar counter.

"Then where is he and how come I never heard his name"i asked frowning and they chuckled.

"Shh!!don't talk to loud about any other guy in presence of your husband. Your oh-so-possessive husband won't appreciate you talking about other guy so desperately"they teased I rolled my eyes and experience is dripping from their voice.

"I'm nt desperate I am just asking." I defend.

"Ok!!ok!! He is actually Madhyam Singhania and is out of India for an important meeting" shivanya told me giving me a,shock.

"Madhyam Singhania!!!" I replied in shock and they look amused.

"Why a face like this??" Pari asked snapping her fingers in front of my face. She is looking nervous and a little uncomfortable before speaking "why you know him??I mean everyone knows him you are exclaiming like you know him other than tabloids"

"Ohh!! Yeah !! Actually was the guest of honour on our graduation day" I told them playing with my saree pallu.

He was actually the one who awarded me with the gold medal and certificate in MBA on our graduation day. I didn't wanted to upset pari but I remembered him still because he actually was the most flirtatious guy I have ever met with those cheesy pick up lines with me and almost begged me to take me out on a date. I don't know at that time if he was in a relationship with Pari or not but still I didn't feel like to tell her may be he used to of doing all this flirting with every girl.