DISTANCES B

[MANIK POV]

I cant believe how can these girls pissed me so much,whole day i never got a moment to go near nandini which made me more frustrated and pissed.Whenever i tried to approach nandini her cousins sourrounded me and am really not the person to tolerate all this but if i beared them then because of nandini.

After dinner I understand that todays luck isnt my side and before her cousins lick my bit left out brain I have to get away from there,so i made excuse and left the house.

----------------------------------------------------

When i came back at night i found whole house drown in dark and i looked at the time and its just 10 and in a wedding chaos no one sleep this time then what is the matter i got inside and walked to moms room with the help of flash light.My mom was sitting in a dark room just a candle litting on stand.

''mom..what happend..why so dark here???"'

''vo actually..yaha power supply cut ho gai hai..kyunki zameen ke niche koi network cable planting ho rahi hai..and generator subah tk hi aapaega..''

''oh..vese dad kb aarahe hai..''

''kl subah..and haan cabir mukti and abhi are accompanying them.''

''really wow..''
*******************
its now 11 pm of night and everyone is feeling hot and then nandinis cousins decided to call everyone in the garden to pass the night,which is not a bad plan either whole house will be together it will be fun.

Now everyone is in the garden with there mattresses,pillow and sheets . Everyone lay theirs bedsheet on cool grass and in these days i got really frindly with nandinis cousin bros viren,karan and ashu so I am sitting with them having a light hearted chit chat.

And there comes the beat of my heart or to be more precise my sweetheart NANDINI and i lost the trackof our chit chat and her cousins got up excitedly calling her name and took her in a bear hug. Nandini sat with her cousins a bit far from me and i was stealing glances of her while she was unaware of my gazes on her and i lost the track with the boys i just hmming nodding to their talks and my whole attention was on my angel who never took a glance of me.I was admiring her like a roadside romeo.I smiled when she smiled i chucked when she laughed beautifully on some jokes,she always used to blush beautifully on something which i really dont know.She was beautiful from head to toe there is no doubt and in between some old aunty coughed and she was the first to get panic,she hurriedly got up and give her a glass of water which was already placed on the near table and then old woman smiled to her and blessed her and she again blushed.

''okk..okk..okk..bht bate ho gai yaar..''one of her cousin stand up and shouted.

''yaar kl se functions start ho rahe h..to kyu na is last night ko memorable banae..''everyone cheered.

''ok lets play something''pia said.

''but what..''varsha asked..

''passing the pasal''diksha said and everyone agreed.

so we all made a huge circle may be approx of 30 people i was digonally seated fro nandini and her cousnis dikhsha was one side of me and ashu was another side and varsha and pia are beside nandini and again giving me flirticious grin.

''ok the game starts now..''pia announced and ashu played some random song.

some aunty turn came and she danced and like this people started to get decrease from circle but yeah one thing for sure i never had this much fun in this game ever before i was really enjoying.

Now just eight people are left pia diksha sukanya varsha nandini me ashu karan viren got out already.Music stopped on karan and we all hooted.

''ok so karan..tum kya kr sakte ho..''pia asked thoughtfully.