GRAN CANARIA?

MANIK POV

The color is so vibrant, the beautiful hues of blues surrounding the surface and it looks as clean and clear as a mirror and the setting sun rays falling over it looks like tiny crystals twinkling brightly.

Oceans are so beautiful like this yet so mysterious at the same time. The surface looks so serene and calm that people around him seems unaware of all the dangers and mysteries inside. The deep blue beautiful sea looks so exquisite yet forbidden because the reality of it is far more ugly deep inside. Its a dangerous beauty and you need to be a safe player if you want to escape all the dangers.

There's no doubt even after all the mysteries and dangers people seem unable to resist from coming closer to it. The forbidden beauty of it is so real and captivating yet dangerous at the same time but we still take the risk just to feel the beauty of it.

How ironic! My life seems somewhat like this, My love for Nandini is as deep as this ocean, the various hues of my love are like the blue hues of the ocean and the feelings come along with it are even more beautiful and so vibrant that even a blind man could tell that how much deep in love I'm with my wife; just like herself. She was forbidden yet I wasn't able to help myself from falling for her. She was so breathtaking and so beautiful yet dangerous but still I wasn't able to help myself from taking the risk of having her. I knew all along what uproar it will bring to my life still I played against the rule and fell deeper and deeper.

"OH..MY..GOWD!"

A familiar yet feminine gasp of surprise snapped me out of my thoughts and I turn around my head a little from my relaxing position with a smile just to see my gorgeous wife standing there with her jaw touching the floor and her eyes are open wide. She is looking so mouthwateringly gorgeous with her rolled out of bed look, her dark brown almost black waist length locks are a mess and her eyes have no sign of sleep yet a little swollen eyelids from sleeping too long giving her even more sexy look since she was sleeping from the plane and I carried her till here not wanting to disturb her. And did I mention her never ending sexy legs on display because I changed her into one of my t-shirts so that she can sleep comfortably? Its creased and too loose on her that one of the shoulder is falling down revealing a little amount of flesh of her shoulder. I wanted nothing more but to take her back to the privacy of our bedroom to mark her as mine by doing the things to her sinful body that she can't even imagine in her wildest dreams. Oh My wife is a pure sinner! Sinner for awaking such dark and exotic images in my mind. Sinner for awaking the beast inside me and Sinner for making me feel like a hormonal teen. Fuck!

I got up from my seating position and approached her unable to resist myself from touching her taking her into my arms when she was so busy studying the surrounding still too shocked to say a thing. So I embraced her in my arms with her back against my chest and then it brought her attention to me.

"Manik..."she trailed of still shocked "Where the hell are we and are we...are we.. really....."She was too surprised to finish anything so I did it for her.

"She was too surprised to finish anything so I did it for her