HOME SWEET HOME!!

Manik POV

Nandini's chopper disappeared long ago in the air but I was still staring at the sky with a smile on my face but a hand on my shoulder got me out from my dreamy state and I turned around to see  my dad staring at me with something, something like a soft emotion in his eyes but soon it turned into a teasing gleam and a smirk started to appear on his face and I raised my brows questioningly at him.

''well!! remember son, what I told you.''he stated and I nodded not understanding. ''when we were travelling to Mangalore for Nandini's wedding?'' he asked emphasizing on Nandini's wedding and Mangalore.

''Dad!!! say it clearly'' I said annoyingly.

''you complained about private planes, security guards, tons of cars.remember?'' he asked raising his brows.

''yeah!! so?'' I asked creasing my brows, giving my full attention to my dad.

''How you whined about all those things and I told you then that you will understand all this once you will be a Dad.'' he chuckled on his own joke. '' but I never thought the day is so soon.'' and here it confused me.

''dad! I don't have a son nor Nandini is pregnant.'' I said dumbly and he laughed.

''I know son!! I know.'' he shook his head disbelievingly.'' I am talking about Nandini, I mean she was complaining about those things but you never heard her, you were more stubborn. I mean how it felt to play a protective daddy or should I say husband.'' dad mocked.

''dad!! I really don't know what you are talking about.'' I hissed.

''I am just saying that you should atleast had understand that because you too always complained about these things when I am doing all these for you. why?'' he asked.

''really dad?'' I questioned in exclamation. '' are you comparing yourself with me!!!!!'' I said in disbelief.'' Dad you are  just so overprotective , I mean your skills in protecting us is extra ordinary. I didn't sent two planes and dozens cars like you. it was just a chopper alright.'' I explained myself and dad was staring at me in amusement. I didn't wait for him to reply and walk away to attend some office work.

Nandini POV

After travelling for next three hours, I eventually reached Mangalore and the chopper exactly landed where was the empty plot just a kilometer away from my home. I climbed out from the chopper and it was soooo awkward. Well thankgod Manik really planned the plot private there was no one just two guards at the gate. But the best part is,its really felt good to breath in the same air where I born and spent my whole life. I am finally home.

A man in formal suit approached me with a big smile, I really don't know who it is but if he is here he must be Manik's employ I guess.

''Welcome and good afternoon ma'am. I hope you had a great journey. I am Pateek dubey, and mr Malhotra asked me to take care of you from here.''

''thanks'' I smiled and he gestured me with his hands to walk ahead  showing me outside and my god am I dreaming or something. There are three shiny black luxury cars parked in a row and my jaw was touching the ground.

''why so many cars?'' I asked prateek in confusion and shock.

''well!! those cars carrying the things and stuffs which Manik sir asked and the front one is for you.'' he replied with a smile.

''may I know what stuff?'' I asked creasing my brows in suspicion.

''gifts and luggage. that our people already loaded form the chopper ''' he replied and my jaw again was touching the ground.