WHO IS THE BRIDE???

[MANIK POV]
''knock!..knock!..knock!!''
I woke up listening a loud and really unpleasant noise,someone is banging my door.I got up pissed and reached the door to open it still my eyes are heavy and i without seeing the person turned back towards my bed.

''what was the need to bang so hard on the door''i asked in anger filled voice.

''si.sssii..sir..actually vo di..di..dinner is ready..everyone is waiting for you downstairs''i heard some maid voice.

''but still..whats the need to bang that hard!!'' i roared in anger..ofcourse a real MANIK MALHOTRA!!..

''sir actually..nandini came to call you first..but you were in deep sleep..then i came,first i tried normally..but you didnt respond soo..''I guess the maid quivering in fear,but the name grabbed my attention is..NANDINI!!..

''WHAT!!!NAN..nandini..aai thi muje uthane..''yeah rite!!!..now its my turn to stuttered..'but hey..why am i behaving like this..as if i commited some crime!!..no not at all'..urgghhh..manik stop behaving so weird around her,you never stammered in front of any girl..you are the one who affects girl not girls to you man..huh!!!!

I was stepping down the stairs aftergetting fresh n up.The moment i reached down i saw the first face of an angel looking so so beautiful and with out any sec late a smile crept on my lips coincidently her eyes to strikes on me and caught me starring hershamelessly yet she smiled and that was enough for me to go crazy..GOD!!this girl is really affecting me the moment i led my eyes on her.Then a roamed my eyes on dinning table and saw many people..may be they are relatives.

''hey people..sorry for late'' I appologised grabing a seat for me which was across nandini she again took aglance of me under her thick lashes..and she took her eyes of me..but'alas!!!..babe caught you!!!..' and i smirked.

''mom!!actually i have a meeting today..with factory workers and staff..and muje thodi der me nikalna hai..''i informed while chewing,bcoz i to cross check everything this manglore one industry.

''what..??yaha b kaam dont forget hame murthys ko aaj join krna hai for pooja in temple..and waha pr khurranas b honge..''o shot me a look and then start renting.

''mom!!its urgent vrna main ni jata..r vese b we arnt relatives..to kya frq padega and vese b aap ja rahe hona..''i tried to explain myself

''are kya hua''nandinis baba asked us.

''kuch ni..he just have some important work so he cant join us for pooja today bs ise vohi bol ri thi k mat jae..''mom told him

''are koi baat ni agr important hai to jaa sakta hai..vese b bs ek pooja hai..hamari beti ki aage ki zindagi ki sukh shanti k lie to vaha ise vasa b kuch kaam ni hoga...''thankgod he defended me..but still i hadnt met the bride where is she,i mean sare guest yahi h.may be ..'koi inme se hi bride ho bt inhone nandini k alawa to kisi se ni milaya..hmm..lgta hai shadi se pehle hi sasural bhej dia'i chuckled at my thought.

''baba..''nandini malodious voice blared im my ear and i looked at her.

''haa bacha..''her father asked.

''vo actually..aaj muje b office jana hai..''she told a bit hasitant and scared.

''what..pr tu to already resighn kr chuki hai fir..''

''haan..vo kr to chuki hu..but kuch commitment abhi b baki hai,shadi se pehle puri krloon to better hoga..''..now am confused,she was doing a job then why she resigned..'huh!!may be soe personal problem..why am bothering myself..'

''pr beta tuje pata haina aryaman k ghr wale waha honge..sb kya sochege..r alya already dhruv k sath vaha pahuch ri hai..tu kese..'oh!!..so is alya the bride???may be...

''baba..please its iportant vrna main kabi esa krti kya..bht important hai jana..please..and pakka jitna jaldi ho sake pahuchne ki koshish karungi,,please baba..pretty please..''she pleaded with immense cuteness..my heart was telling me to eat her there and thn.

''okkk..pr time se pahuch jana..''

''thankyou baba..pakka''

*********

I am already to go for meeting,now I walked in my moms room to bidding her a bye but when i got inside i found my mom face a lil pale than before and got worried instantly.

''mom''i called loudly..''mom..what haapen..you okk???''i rushed and sit beside her.

''yeah fine..just a lil weakness..''than she glanced me..''jaa rahe ho kya..''

''yeah mom..i told you na about work so..''

''oh yeah..so byee beta take care''

''but mom you arnt looking ryt..i dont think muje jana chahiye..''

''no no..am alright..tum jao bs thodi thakaan hai..aram karungi to thik ho jaongi..''

''you sure??''

''yeah.."

I finally walked out from there for my meeting.

[NANDINI POV]

Everyone is getting ready for temple all my relatives and cousins are so busy,as if they are the bride and here the bride is getting ready for work..wow!!{note the sarcasam}.finally they all gone after taking a promise that i will reach on time.

30 mins later...

Now i am all set to go office but I came to know that nyo aunty isnt well and she is at home..so i thought to check on her.The moment i got inside the room i saw nyo aunty wrapped up in blanket like a ball her condition isnt looking well,i rushed and check her temperature..and yeah she is having temperature..now my panic level has raised and no one is at home.

''nyo aunty..are you ok..''

''yeah am ok..kya hua tum gai ni''she asked in a weak tone.

''bs jaa hi rahi thi..but apko ese dekha to..''

''dont worry..am ok..bs traveling se jo tiredness thi..bs thoda bp level bd gaya hoga..tum jao vrna tume der ho jaegi..''

''come on kese baat kr ri hai aap..halat dekhi hai..rukiye main mr malhotra ko call krti hu..''

''no no..please..''she holded my hand to stop me.

''vo..vo prshaan ho jaega..r vo koi kaa se gaya h to dont disturb him..r tum b jao..''

''no ways''i said stubbornly..

''apko is halat me chorke to kabi nahi..''

''beta tume mandir b jana hai..tumhare in laws kya sochenge''

''dont worry..main unhe smjha dungi''i was too stubbourn for this.

''you just wait main doc ko call krti hu..''

i walked out to call doc..after calling doc i thought to first aid her.I get inside the kitchen to fetch cold water and cloth so that to control her raised temperature.

Nyo aunty is now half unconscious and i am keeping wet cloth on her forhead till the time doctor came.

finally doctor came after checking her and telling me not to get worried,she fallen due to climate change and travel fatigue.And then i bidded bye to doctor after taking precautions and prescribtion.

Now she is sleeping peaceful after taking soup and medicine which i have given her after lots of insisting.
{}{}{}{}

How was the chappy...???
Please..please do comment..itne kanjus mt bano....