SHOCKER CHOPPER!!!

Nandini POV

''Hey!!'' a strong arm encircled me in a back hug whispering in my ears startling me when I was wrapping my clothes neatly into my suitcase, suddenly popping a beautiful big bouquet of red roses and an expensive royale chocolate box in front of my eyes and I smiled enthusiastically instantly turning around.

''why this flowers?'' I asked taking the beautiful flower from the hands of my husband smelling it.

''congratulation Mrs Manik Malhotra!!''he stated rubbing his nose with mine playfully and I spaced away raising my brows questioningly. listening my new name from him , in his husky voice, I felt a shiver running down my spine, feeling my body with new vibes.

''we had our first fight after.'' he raised his brows back at me and I chuckled and kept the flower on bed before encircling my hands around his neck

''so are we going to celebrate each and everything in our relationship?" I asked playfully raising my brows.

''humh!!''he sighed pulling me closer and this time his both hands are around my waist ''why don't we?" he asked scrunching his nose with a little pout making him cutest and my heart literally skipped a beat.

'' I never knew you are extremely romantic type, Mr Malhotra.'' I teased.

''well..me too''he deadpanned

''what?" and we both laughed.

''on a serious note, I think you bring this side in me.'' he stated sincerely with some intensity in his eyes and our eyes get locked halting the moment.

Our eyes were locked when he pulled me even closer ,his eyes slowly shifted towards my lips and his eyes turn darker and my lips dried with his hot stare, I slightly rub my tongue to moisture my lips but his eyes turn ever darker and slowly he started to lean closer and my lips started to quiver.

are we going to kiss..??

am I ready??

Yes!! I think I am, he is my husband after all..

oh my god!!!my first kiss!!!!!

I squealed mentally like a school girl. And his lips reached almost near barely away. I 'm sure one very little move from me and it will join, his lips looking so soft and kissable, I slowly closed my eyes in anticipation for his delicious lips to touch mine, our breathing are ragged, our hearts are beating so rapidly that we both can hear each others heartbeat. I felt the bare touch of his lip softness.

huh!! there, this moment..

''Nan...OHHH!! I AM SORRY!!!!'' when we thought the his bare touch was about to capture my lips completely, we heard a loud feminine yelp. We both instantly pulled away to see bua standing there on doorstep her back was facing us. I was blushing in embarrassment while Manik turned away looking pissed, rubbing his hand on his nape whisper yelling ''shit!!''

''its ok bua, you can turn.'' Manik told her after composing himself sounding normal, as if the moment never happened while I was still blushing like a ripen tomato staring the tiled floor.

''huh!! thankgod''she turned around breathing in relief ''you guys should've closed the door atleast. This young generation, I tell you guys were planning to give heart attack to us elders, no??''she scolded.

''You are saying as if you are some saint and your life has no romance!!'' Manik said rolling his eyes in a bore time '' what about when you and uncle {Ranjhana's husband}had given me an almost heart attack in my childhood in my own house terrace??.'' he teased and bua blushed hard while my mouth was hanging open on Manik's bold remark.