PART 2

Manik POV

I was sitting at the bar drinking, trying to drive my misery away while deeply engrossed thinking about what occurred between me and Nandini back at home. I am feeling terrible for continuously pushing her away from me when it is the hardest thing to do in the world and that's the reason I left the deck and came here for drink to numb myself from the chocking guilt because after seeing her hurt I don't know if I really could have controlled myself if I stayed there even for another second.

I know she wants me so do I but I just don't want her to regret anything in future. I already have made a great mistake by marrying her deceivingly that I am not sorry about nor regret even a bit because I know that was the only choice I have or else I had to see Nandini belonging to someone else.

My mother is still hurt and not ready to forgive me until Nandini forgives me for what I did , I don't have to earn one forgiveness but two. When I took that major step I promised myself to repent for my sins my entire life and bear the consequences without any complaint and pushing away Nandini from me is one of them, instead of trapping her in another betrayal by leading our marriage which is already built on betrayal, it will be unfair to her. I know its hurting her but atleast not as much as the truth will hurt her. I don't want to lead this relationship on anymore lies ; heck I never wanted to. But first choice I made wasn't really in my hand, I was forced to do but this time I have choice and my entire life to make it up to her as long as she's mine.

I have no idea for how long exactly I can avoid her advances but everyday seeing her hurt and feeling rejected pains me more than her but what should I do? I am not ready to loose her yet atleast I want her to fall for me , I want to be the habit of her before she can start hating me so that if she go away from me she will still have me and only me in her heart and mind. I want to be hers in every aspects before telling her the truth so that her love for me can make her weak to be stuck with me forever. I know I'm sounding selfish and pathetic but this is what love do to people when one is afraid to loose his precious. I just don't love her...

I am obsessively in love with her.

Or don't they say everything is fair in love and war? Its the rule of love that there's no rule, So I just played by the same rule.

"Hey Manik, So good to see you again!" I was on my fourth drink when a presence beside me on the bar stool grabbed my attention.

I turn my head to the side to see a grinning Giselle looking at me enthusiastically. I smiled half-heartedly already regretting my decision to come out here alone now because I know Nandini hates Giselle even if she's harmless but still I don't want Nandini to see us here together. I don't understand her insecurities but I guess it's something has to do with 'ex' policy like the way we men have to see our women around their exes or admirers.

"Hey! You are so quiet, why?"She asked concerned grabbing her stool more closer to me when she didn't receive even an Hi from me.

"Its nothing." I replied casually gulping on my drink.

"Where is your wife , aren't you guys on honeymoon or something? Or already tired of your boring wife?" She mocked laughing at her own joke while putting her palms on my thighs that I didn't really realized but the joke really put me off.

"What nonsense!" I snapped displeased.

"Hey calm down! I was just kidding." She instantly recovered rubbing my thighs.

"Good , because my wife is the most intriguing thing in the world. She occupies my mind 24x7 , thank-you!" I said defensively.

"Well glad to know!" She said smiling and I gulped finishing my another drink and now I'm feeling light headed. I really have a good alcohol tolerance so I am not completely drunk yet even after so many drinks but a little lightheaded nothing that I can't handle.