Romantic Night(Part 1)

Nandini POV

I have been stuck and sulking here on this deck since about what happen this morning and how Manik hide the fact that he was with Giselle last night don't know in what position.

I just couldn't pacify my heart anymore to not believe or assume inappropriate things happening between them last night. My mind keeps on traveling to Giselle words from this morning, Manik's absence last night,the nail mark on his neck and worst the lipstick mark on the collar of his t-shirt he was wearing last night before leaving.

I didn't want to check or believe anything especially not the posion Giselle was dissolving in my mind but when Manik stashed the things from last night I couldn't help but to feel frustrated and instantly went inside to check the shirt Giselle mentioned about. My heart was crying not to doubt Manik and not to believe Giselle lies but my mind was already too far gone and curious to find out the truth.

And then my nightmare finally came to life and the last bit of hope cracked inside me and lone tear slipped from my eyes when I saw the red lipstick mark on Manik's t-shirt collar smirking at me evily. Everything in me broke in that moment but my heart was still not ready to believe even after seeing multiple proofs, it still was pushing me to trust Manik and don't let Giselle posion kill me and my hopes of ever finding happily ever after and on another hand my brain was forcing me to be practical,w e both know about my inferiority complex issues so not to turn like an emotional deaf fool because all the evidences already are telling the story of rekindling of Manik and Giselle love last night. My heart believed in Manik way too much and in that moment I realized how painfully I'm in love with Manik.

I Love him..

I love him but he....

The story just not end here Manik came after me knocking on the washroom door where I was hiding with my pain and was powerless to even give him a reply. But his overly impatient knock didn't let me be for long on my own and I have to wash my face before coming out of the washroom. He suspected something is wrong but didn't figure out what, he tried to ask umpteenth times but I declined every time too embarrassed and afraid to hear the real truth from him if I asked him , afraid of openly being rejected once again by another man.

When first time my heart was broken it was just affection with a man but this time its love and I don't know what will exactly happen to me if I will hear all the things from his mouth that I have been assuming. So I decided to keep it to me because I will completely lose myself this time. But still my dumb heart was pushing me to ask atleast ask for a hint for the sake of assurance like a lost child. And I did the stupid thing once again and gave into the voice of my heart.

"Where were you last night?" I Finally asked seriously.

"I already told you at the bar, why?" He answered casually.

"With someone or anyone?" I pushed again. He frowned and shook his instantly negatively and my heart cracked even more.

"What's wrong with you Nandini?" He asked holding my from my shoulder looking extremely worried.

"Were you with Giselle?" I asked and he stared at me dumbfounded.

"I..I..Yes!"He replied defeatedly. "By the way how did you know?" He asked looking curious.

"Giselle came this morning." I answered and he looked shocked. "What?why?" He asked flabbergasted as if he can't believe. And his such reaction making the confrontation more painful. It seems like he was planning to hide it forever.

"To return your phone and jacket." I answered.

"Well.." He huffed as if breathing in relief before speaking again staring into my eyes. "Listen I know you dont like her so you won't be seeing Giselle anymore, I promise."He said trying to assure me giving me his loving smile but my guts twisted painfully and I felt like throwing up.