Chapter 7 (Remake)

Aaron
I was in need of food and I wasn't having any luck finding any stores or places around here that were selling any. Probably because I wasn't trying much.

Then, I saw a particular store that caught my eye. My eyes widened since I haven't seen this store before and I found myself walking towards it. Learn How To Surf.

I noticed a sign on the window that stated the times that the store was open.  9am-5pm Saturdays and Sundays. I immediately thought of Y/N and wanted to tell her about this. Either I'm blind or they just built this place.

Out of curiosity, I looked inside and saw a person, looking like he was drying himself off. He seems like he just got back from the beach.

He noticed I was looking at him and I blushed a bit from embarrassment, before he just gave me a smile. It was 7, two hours after the shop closed. He headed towards me and opened the door, motioning me to come in. I thanked him and went in, as he continued to dry his hair.

"Are you looking to learn how to surf? I usually teach kids but some adults have signed up to learn to surf since they would love to learn.

I noticed his features behind his back and immediately remembered back to Y/N's conversation I happened to overhear.

Dark hair and green eyes, probably in his 30s.

He doesn't really look like he could be in his thirties, but it doesn't hurt to ask or would that be too rude? What are the chances of her role model being here in Love Love Paradise anyways?

"No thank you. I actually came across this store since my friend is a great surfer. May I know your name?" I asked him as he turned around a little confused. Nonetheless, he smiled at me. "I'm Dax, I can give you my card so your friend can view it?"

My eyes widened slowly as he went to get his card off his desk as I stood there, dumbfounded. Maybe there are chances that her role model IS here on this island?

He returned with his card and handed it to me, as I accepted it. "Uh, May I ask a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Do you perhaps happen to remember back then when you gave a little girl your surfboard because you were moving?"

Now I feel stupid asking something so specific, I'm sure lots of people are named Dax somewhere.

He looked at me surprised. "Yeah.. I actually do remember her. She was always looking at me whenever I surfed." He smiled to himself. "Uh, why do you ask?"

"I'm not sure if you're that guy but, she's actually here in this island right now."

His eyes widened and he grinned. "Oh wow, what a coincidence! Do you think perhaps I can meet her after all these years? I would love to see her surf skills now."

"Yeah, maybe tomorrow?"

"That'd be great actually! Do you think you can bring her here at 6pm at my store?" He asked me with hope in his eyes. "Yeah, of course."

"Thank you uh-"

"Aaron."

"Thank you Aaron. I'm glad I met you."

I just gave him a small smile as he escorted me out of the store. I gave him a little wave as I walked back to the way of the hotel.

Right when I step foot into the living room, I saw an angry Y/N coming at me and I panicked, backing away a little. I just raised an eyebrow at her as she stopped in front of me. "YOU ATE MY LAST DONUT! How could you?!"

I saw Zane laughing in the corner to himself at the situation that was happening and I got a bit pissed.

"Katelyn offered me the donut though?" I said truthfully as I was getting blamed for no reason. Her expression softened and then she turned to Katelyn, who was just smiling nervously at her.

"Katelyn! You knew that donut was mine!"

Katelyn just shrugged her shoulders and then laughed nervously. "Sorry.."

Before Y/N could go charging at her friend, I stopped her and offered to buy donuts. "If you want, we can get a dozen new donuts."

Y/N wasn't mad anymore but her face lightened when she heard she was getting donuts. "Sure! Thanks Aaron."

I just stuck my tongue out at Katelyn when Y/N wasn't looking and she glared at me, pissed.

After that, Y/N and I headed to the sweets shop to get donuts. There were a lot of temping sweets but we just picked out some donuts in the end.

"We can choose half and half, since it's only fair," she offered as she started looking at the options.

I just nodded as I started doing the same.

I noticed she was smiling at the several options and I just couldn't help but smile.

My heart started racing and I sighed to myself, without being heard.

She's adorable.