A/N

Hey guys... It's me. The author of this book who is definitely not lonely.

Anyways, let's just get to the point shall we? :P

I made this book without effort honestly XD and I'm sorry for that. I didn't except it to get as much reads as I thought it would.

I know how to spell. It's just... Autocorrect and... Probably tying too quickly. So, I'm very sorry if you can't really read well ... After I'm done with a chapter, I just you know, publish it and done! I don't go back and edit it or anything. I'm just too lazy and again, very sorry.

Second, I gave you your hair style to curly right? And said you hate it?...

Well, I know when it's a x Reader, you get to choose your own styles and stuff like that.

And... I honestly just did that for some reason because, well, again, I did it without effort.

And I'm very sorry for that AGAIN. BUT...

In other Aaron x Readers that I'm planning on publishing including their books as well, I'm going to give you your own style and color hair, eyes and stuff like that. I'll also edit it.

But for now, this book was actually made by people who suggested and I take their request.

Except some I just don't feel like writing but I do it for you guys. Because I know, I'm horrible. But I will learn form my mistakes.

I love you all. You're my senpais. My saviors. My super heroes. My other halves.

Okay too cheesy... anyways, if you stay for a while in my profile, I'll have new Aaron x Readers out.

Tow actually! A MCD and PDH. It's going to be better. I promise you guys. I promise. 😭 I will do better. 😓

Too dramatic... Well, I'm out.