Chapter 5

Y/N POV
I kept walking with Katelyn and Aphmau ahead. Aaron was beside me of course...

Aphmau putted a seat and an umbrella up and sat down...

She needs to learn how to swim.

Katelyn went to me and smiled.

"Want to join Aaron and me?" Katelyn asked me.

I looked at my surf board.

I started surfing when I was 7... But, the last time I remembered I surfed was when was 1 year ago...

Pretty long time right? Well, that's because I needed the money to do the rent, buy food, and important stuff...

I signed and smiled. "Sure." I said.

We went into the ocean and the water was actually pretty normal.

Cool and warm.

"So, the water is pretty flat right n-

Katelyn got splashed by a bunch of water. A wave.

I hold in my laugh and turned around.

"And I think you should look out for the waves Katelyn." I said rolling my eyes playfully of course.

I putted my board down and lay down on it.

I started pushing deeper into the ocean and the waves got much bigger there.

"Be careful Y/N!" Aaron yelled.

Aww. He's worried.

"Why are you worried? Calm down." I yelled back. Katelyn, Aphmau, and Aaron were watching me. So it put me on pressure.

I was waiting for a wave to hit me.

I remembered a long time ago...

When Jenna was 8 and I was 7...

Such a young age right?

I always begged my mother and father to let me go to the beach every day I could.

Mainly weekends which was unfair.

Why? Because there was this 18 year old person. He was a model to me. Unlike everyone else.

He was always an inspiration to me

He was always an inspiration to me. Whenever I go to the beach as a kid, he was always there.

(Flashback)
People crowed. Took photos.

But, no one came again. I was the only one that came...

Each weekend, less people or more people would be there. But, it wasn't the same person.

One day, I was possibly the only one watching with my mother and sister.

The guy finished and looked at me.