Chapter 23

A/N: Hey I know I haven't updates since January But.... I UPDATED! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!!! Anyways... School has me captured and I couldn't escape so yeah... Just kidding. I had my Body of Knowledge Test of Science today which is presented by Tallahassee I believe? I don't know. I think I heard the teachers say that... STOP READING MY AUTHOR NOTES AND JUST READ THE CHAPTER ALRIGHT MATE? If you're reading this... Put a sign of a Boi in the comments like this : 🅱️🅾️ℹ️ Let's get on with the story :D

Y/N
Oprah and I both went to sit down in a near park.

"Mom? Can I play in the park?" My now, legal daughter, Oprah said. I smiled at her and nodded. She smiled back and ran.

(let's say that... Gene and Katelyn are your best friends.)

I sat down in a bench and started to call Katelyn. I put the phone beside my ear and waited. A few rings passed by and finally, she picked up.

"Yo? Wow you missed already.. I was about to call you, too. I need to tell you something." Katelyn said.

"I need to tell you something, too." I said through the phone. My voice echoes a second later after said it.

"Let's say it at the same time then." Katelyn suggested. "Sure, why not?" I responded back.

"3..." Katelyn counted. "2.." I counted. "1..." We both said.

"My house exploded!" We both said. I laughed. "Did all the houses in the neighborhood exploded? Like um... Aaron's and Garroth's and you know?" I asked her.

"Mhmm. And... The problem is we need to find a new house... How about we meet up somewhere?" She asked me.

"Alright sure." I said.

"Let's meet up at-

"Uh.. Here I'll text you the address. Everyone is living here for now. I guess we wouldn't mind an extra guest." Katelyn said.

"Alright b-

"Oh and by the way, there's one bathroom only. Travis has been there so long and Dante started knocking faster and louder."

"Oh gosh.. It's going to be a long trip then.." I signed.

"Don't worry, they're not that bad.. Dante is okay."

"I hope so.. see ya soon Katelyn." I said and I hugged up. A vibration came out of my phone and I saw Katelyn's text. "Alright so this is the address.. I guess we could walk.. Or a taxi. But that'll be like $50... Urg.. I guess we have to just walk.." I signed.

Just as I said that, karma actually loved me. A bus was coming that was near the address Katelyn sent me! And then we'll have to walk for a good 5 minutes!

"Oprah!" I yelled towards her. She came running to me and looked confused.

"We need to get on the bus. We're going to see the guys again!" I said excitedly. There was a sparkle in her eyes and she smiled and nodded.

We ran to the bus as lesser and lesser people came into the bus. We got there in time.

"2 dollars please." The bus driver said. I took out my wallet and pulled out 2 dollars as stated.

I gave it to her and Oprah and I went on. The bus was full of strangers of course. Very.. strange people...

One person was looking at a women weirdly, another was looking at at a wall without blinking, and then there's just one person who's staring at me but when I look at them, they turn away. I hope I can get my own car again.. I'll have to buy one. I signed.

I made sure Oprah sat near the window and me on the side just to make sure she's safe.. You never know what these people are going to do.. Urg.. I hope we get there soon.

Aaron (Aye Aaron!)
"Guys!" Katelyn yelled. Everyone was all over the place.

Dante was still knocking on the door for Travis to come out, Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda and even Aphmau were with Eli and Celestia petting them, and Garroth, Laurence and Zane were not here. Gene was not here in the house. I think he's in his apartment or something..

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" Katelyn yelled as loud as she could. Everyone went dead silence. I gulped.

"Finally geez... Anyways, a special friend of ours is coming back!" She said excitedly.

"Is it Jenna?" Dante suggested. Katelyn face palmed. "No Dante. A friend of ours in Love Love Paradise that we hanged out with all the time."

"Y/N?.." I said hopeful.

"Yeah! She's coming here in half of an hour actually." Aphmau's eyes lit up and so did mine.

"No ideas Aaron.." Katelyn growled.

"Katelyn you can't always be protected of Y/N you know." Aphmau said.

"Whatever!" Katelyn said glaring at me and crossing her arms.