Chapter 9

Y/N POV
I kept running and running everywhere.

Let me tell you...

So, I first asked Aphmau. And she said...

"I think Aaron is with Kawaii~Chan helping??"

So, I went to Kawaii~Chan and saw her baking a cake.

"Sorry Y/N~Sama but Aaron~Kun isn't here with Kawaii~Chan. But, Kawaii~Chan thinks Aaron~Kun is at hula dancing with Garroth~Kun and Laurance~Kun." Kawaii~Chan said.

Ugh. Still not used to 3rd person speaking...

"Uh alright thanks Kawaii~Chan. I'll see ya later!" I said and ran out of the house.

Hula dancing aye?

He just went like that! Wow...

Now where is the hula dan-

A studio...

Oh never mind I found it.

I went in and saw Aaron, Dante, and Garroth.

I burst into laughter.

All three of them stared at me.

Aaron POV
I heard laughing behind me.

I turned and saw Y/N laughing at us.

Oh great...

But at least she's laughing...

She stopped and wiped her tears. "I didn't know you guys hula dance!" Y/N said and came over to me. "Especially you Aaron."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm just helping Garroth here. Dante is helping too. We're not actually in hula dance." I groaned.

She signed. "Well, okay then. But I came here for you.." she looked away.

She came for me?!

"I wanted to say thank you for finding Dax.." she looked at me and smiled. "I'll see ya later hula boy." She smirked and went off.

I blushed at the comment.

Such an embarrassing moment there...

"Ooooh! Aaron... do you?" Dante asked me. 

"N-No no. Of course not. Aphmau was already my girlfriend and... I don't think I need a someone." I smiled nervously.

"Well okay then. I'll make her mine then. She's pretty cute." Dante smirked.

I rolled my eyes and we went back to hula dancing.

Y/N POV
Hmm. Interesting.

Aaron helping others.

That's nice of him. Especially if he had a girlfriend before.

I mean, I'm surprised. I thought he would turn out to be a jerk. But, looks like I'm wrong. He's a really sweet person.

Hmm. Aphmau and Aaron...

Maybe I should get them back together! Even tho they agreed that they weren't meant to be...

Ahem. Anyways, I'll just head back..

Dante POV
Y/N hmm...

If Aaron doesn't make a move..

I'll have to come up with a plan to get them together...

This is difficult! URGG.

If I want to make them together...

I'll have to make Aaron be jealous! That's it!

Aaron my boy, you came to the right man!

Oh oh...

Dante is trying to make Y/N and Aaron a thing. But, Y/N is gonna try to make Aaron and Aphmau together. Ooh. What's going to happen??