Chapter 14

Oprah POV
I cried softly as my sister kicked me out.

"AND DON'T TELL MOM AND DAD OR YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL DO!" She yelled loudly and slammed the door shut.

My eyes watered crazy and I couldn't keep my mouth shut. L-Luckily it's 6am... Not m-many people a-are out.

I sat down on a bench and tried to stop crying...

Why does she always have to be like that... Why can't I have a fun life?.. That's why I like being alone in my room back at home and.. not being hurt by my sister physically and emotionally... Mostly emotionally... I sniffed slowly and looked at the sand below me.. I just want to run away.. If they don't love me, then why do you have m-me?...

Tears came down my face again but even faster. My cries weren't quiet anymore... but a little loud...

Y-Y/N...

Y/N POV
"Come on wake up!" Aaron yelled at me.

"Ugh... Just like... 5 more minutes.." I mumbled.

"Well okay then." He said and I couldn't hear him anymore.

I smiled and rested softly in my bed..

Suddenly, I felt 2 hands around my sides and I kept my laugh in. My eyes opened immediately and I backed away from him.

"Don't tickle me you idiot!" I yelled at him my face becoming red.

"Haha! At least that got you up. C'mon." Aaron said and smiled.

My heart beat was going faster than ever... Gosh Aaron..

I signed and got off my bed.

I changed into my swimsuit and walked out with Aaron. As we walked out, Aphmau and Dante came around the corner.

Ugh... I haven't spoken to them for days... (I know they're staying in Love Love Paradise for the summer which is 2 months so just forget about that and say it's like how many I want 😂 Alright)

Aaron looked at them and looked at me back.

I signed. I guess it's bad if I don't even talk to them... it's going to make an even huge problem..

"Hey uh.." Dante started.

"I'm sorry." Aphmau and I said at the exact same time.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Aphmau it's okay. It's Aaron's and my fault for not talking to you guys." I smiled.

She shook her head. "No. Its Dante's and my fault for trying to get Aaron and you together." She said taking the fault.

"Let's just forget what happened and go to the beach!" Dante suggested.

"That sounds like an awesome idea. I'm down." Aaron said.

Aphmau and I agreed. "Hey by the way, where's Katelyn?" I asked the guys.

"Katelyn is with Travis~" Aphmau giggled.

T-Travis?! What?! NO NO NO NO NO!

"W-What?!" I said surprised. Katelyn told me she doesn't like Travis?! Not even as a friend! Why is she talking to him?!

"I know surprising right? Even tho she said she hated Travis." Aaron stated.

"In going to tease her about it since she ate my donut this time..." I said remembering the memory.

Memory•
I walked downstairs happily to eat my donut! Mmm my (T/D) Type of Donut) donut... I couldn't wait to eat it. In Love Love Paradise, they have huge ones too... Triple the size and so much filling. Mmm.

When I walked downstairs, I saw a light blue headed girl with a donut in her hand.

M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M...

Katelyn turned around as she finished half the other side of the d-d-donut...

"Uh... H-Hey Y/N! I-I was just eating um my donut. Haha..." She lied.

My face turned upside down and I glared at her.

"Why did you eat my donut this time Katelyn?!" I yelled at her.

"Uh... Because it was sitting here for at least 5 days and you never touched it.." Katelyn said truthfully. Okay she's right but... I was planning to eat it...

"I was planning on eating it... Katelyn you owe me a donut.." I signed at her.

"Don't worry Y/N I will. I'm sorry." She said and smiled. "Um here. I broke it in half so you can have it. I will still buy you one tho." She said.

I smiled as she gave me the donut.

•End•

"Y/N?? Hey!" Aaron snapped me back to reality and I blushed.

"Uh sorry spaced out." I laughed nervously...

They all laughed. Heh... So stupid of me..