Chapter 15

Y/N POV
"Hey Dante~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai, can Dante~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai do a little favor for Kawaii~Chan?.." Kawaii~Chan asked as we went downstairs.

"Sure Kawaii~Chan what is it?" Dante asked.

She looked at them with cute eyes and I was beginning to think she was doing something suspicious...

"C-Can Dante~Kun find Laurance~Kun? Aphmau~Senpai Zane~Kun won't listen to Kawaii~Chan. Can Aphmau~Sendai get Zane~akin out please??? Kawaii~Chan has a reward afterwards!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

Why does she even need Laurance and Zane... I signed.

"No problem Kawaii~Chan. Guys. I think it's going to be just the two... of... you..." Aphmau stopped between three words and she smirked.

Nope nope nope...

"Nope! I'm outta h-! Aaron grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me to him. My face went red and I looked at him nervously.

"What the heck A-Aaron?!?!" I yelled at him.

"I know what you're doing. You're not going back to sleep. Instead, let's hang out for a bit." Aaron suggested and laughed....

My face went back to its original color and I looked down. "F-Fine..." His laugh is kinda... um... different... and... I guess c-cute...

I stood next to him and we said good-bye to the guys.

"So.. Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" WHAT?! WHY DID HE ASK THAT OUT FO THE BLUE???

"W-What?!?" I almost yelled.

"Uh sorry just curious. I mean, we might want to get to know each other more than just simple things."

I signed. "Might as well tell you then..." I said annoyed.

"Y-You don't have to tell me. I have just saying that to get your attention." Aaron chuckled.

I faked laughed... "Well, I had one... But in high school which you know every person is an idiot there..." I said.

Aaron POV
A-A boyfriend??? She had one... um okay whatever... Like I care anyways...

"Hey name was Justin. Um I got with him I think in 2nd year... at the end of 3rd year I... broke up with him.." She said quietly.

"If you don't mind me asking why?" I asked her.

"Well, um I saw him near the men's room kissing another girl..." She said looking down. "My first kiss was taken by that idiot..." I saw a tear coming down her face.. Y/N..

I stopped walking and she looked at me. Her eyes sparkled with the tears she had. I came up to her and pulled her to my chest.

"Shh...it's alright..." I whispered.

Y/N POV
My face was probably red because of that but... Aaron's was calming me down which worked...

"How about I tell you who my first kiss was taken by?" He suggested to me.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"Well.. Aphmau and I knew each other in high school. She was a freshmen and I was a senior.. I only got to meet her for one 1 year. She was my first kiss. I loved her back then in high school but.. I don't think it worked out. We both are just good friends." Aaron stated.

I looked down. "Don't you think Aph and you should get back together? Don't you feel the love?" I asked him.

His eyes widen. "Well no actually. I do have a person in mind but I don't think she'll ever notice." He chuckled.

"Heh... Well, whoever she is, I guess she hasn't notice yet." I smiled.

He nodded. "How about we just walk to the beach?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Sounds good!"

Aaron and I disconnected from each other and walked side by side. Aaron is such a good person to be honest. A great friend...

"So want to get I-

I heard crying. I looked around and saw...

Wait isn't that.. Oprah?...

I ran up to her and then sat down on the ground so she could see my face.

"Oprah..." I said her name. Her face turned to me.. I saw her crying face... Oprah...

"Y-Y/N..." She said through cries and hugged me.

It took me by surprise but I patted her back.

Aaron looked at me confused. "When I was helping Dax with teaching the kids how to surf. I helped Oprah. She's amazing and talented. Very cool indeed." I said truthfully. She let go and looked at me then looked down.

"Oprah. Mind telling me what's wrong?.." I asked her.

She dried up her tears and looked at me.

"M-My sister... M-My family..." She said through sobs.

I raised an eyebrow. "M-My family is don't l-love me... I-I don't know w-why but t-they just l-love my sister... and not m-me..." She got out sobbing even more.

I hugged her and calmed her down. "Shh it's okay Oprah... I'm sorry."

"B-But one time when I went missing purposely, I saw them celebrating for me m-missing... I don't even call them family. What should I do?.." she asked me.

I looked down. My head lighted up. "How about you live with us in our house until it's time. And then I'll see what I can do." I smiled.

Her face lighten up and she hugged me. "Thank you!" She smiled.

I smiled at her reaction and laughed.

Aaron POV
Now I know something that is going to not let me spend some alone time with Y/N...

Early chapter 😄 YAY! Anyways, I have a question... Just a question okay? So if Y/N was going to adopt Oprah, would she be a sister to Oprah or like a mother? Since you're already like 20. You're 20. And Aaron is like what? 24. 😂 Choose wisely. The most votes will be that. Because I'm planning on continuing this story to Mystreet season 3! But for now, your choice will affect the story so just saying. A sister? Or a mother?