Chapter 5 (Remake)

I just wanted to say, thank you everybody who is reading the remakes and enjoying them. ^^ This is what is continuing to make me motivated to continue my books and this book for a matter of fact! I was thinking of deleting it since there were a lot of spelling errors. Some comments made me want to delete this book but, for those few people who stayed and read the remakes! By the way.. Maybe if I I'm over with the remakes, I'll continue with the story and make basically a book 2.

Y/N
Katelyn and Aphmau were still ahead of me, as Aaron was walking beside me. Aaron and I just talked about some stuff as we headed to the beach area.

When we got there, Aphmau put an umbrella up and put down on towel, which she sat on.

Maybe I'll teach her how to swim.

I noticed Katelyn come towards me. "Wanna go swim?" She asked me.

I held my surfboard close to me as I looked at it.

Surfing seemed to look so cool for 7 year old me. It was like a dream come true when I learned how to properly surf. But the last time I actually went surfing well.. It's been a long time.

"Sure," I smiled as Katelyn, Aaron and I headed towards the ocean with my surfboard in hand. I took my clothes over my bathing suit so it should be fine.

Let's see if I still know the basic skills.

I felt the cold water hit my feet as we went in and was suddenly splashed by a wave.

Aaron seemed like he was about to laugh before he was also hit by a wave, which I only smirk. "Karma."

"Alright, let's test this out," I smiled as I tied the leash to my ankle quickly, and put the surfboard down on the water. The water seemed pretty flat right now so it should be fine for now.

I started to paddle.

"Be careful!" Aaron yelled at me, which I only smiled.

How sweet.

"Yeah be careful, Y/N!" Katelyn agreed with Aaron.

"I'll be fine!" I responded as a yell as I turned my head back.

I kept my focus as I turned my head around.

I remember when I was just 7 years old, I used to always beg my mom and dad to go to the beach everyday.

Weekends seemed to be the only days I could go on.

There was one particular person I wanted to see all the time there. I thought he was cool.

For some reason it seemed every time I used to go to the beach those days, he was always there

For some reason it seemed every time I used to go to the beach those days, he was always there. I loved it.

Flashback
People used to crowd around and take photos of this particular guy. Sometimes I couldn't see because everyone was too busy trying to get a great view.