Chapter 4 (Remake)

Y/N
"So, you don't have a bathing suit yet. Do you want to go to a shop you get you a brand new one?" Katelyn asked me while getting up from the bed.

I smiled. "Yeah. Also, thanks for helping me again, Katelyn."

She smiled back. "No problem really. Now, let's go. I'm actually curious of what bathing suit you'll pick. Maybe I'll like your taste in.. clothes?" She said and I just chuckled a little as I followed her downstairs.

When we went downstairs, there were still some people hanging around and I guess waiting for us it seemed like it. Aaron and Aphmau noticed us and soon started to walk towards us.

"Y/N, Katelyn, mind if we can with you guys? We got nothing else to do," Aphmau asked as Aaron just stood next to her.

"Not at all, come with us," Katelyn said and leaded the way.

While we were on our way walking, I decided to break the silence a bit.

"So.. Are you two dating?" I asked Aphmau and Aaron.

Aphmau and Aaron just laughed.

No?..

"We used to but decided to break up and just stay as friends," Aphmau responded to my question as I just nodded my head.

I then found myself looking at Aaron's shirtless top when I nodded and I gasped, as I turned my attention to just looking forward.

Oh my Irene I just never seen someone so incredibly-

I should just stop talking.

We got inside the shop and I looked at all the bathing suits that were around us. I wondered around, looking at different styles and seeing the prices.

Then, I saw one that caught my eye and I smiled to myself.

"You like that one?" Aaron asked me which surprised me for a moment.

"Yeah, looks nice," I shrugged as I grabbed it off the hangers. He chuckled.

"Heyy you found one. You should go try it on, there's a changing room upstairs," Katelyn said as she came over to Aaron and me.

"Sounds good, it's a reasonable price, too. Thanks guys," I said as I went upstairs quickly to see how it looked like.

As I got changed into it in the changing room, I looked at myself in the mirror and moved sideways, backwards, sideways again to see if it looked good to not.

Let's say my self confidence isn't really that high..

I sighed as I felt a little self conscious in a little more exposure than wha I'm used to. But hey, everyone is wearing swimsuits right? Aaron is just flat out showing his abs so doesn't matter.

I could always put on a top and short over this.

That's what I decided to do in the end as I grabbed my clothes, put it in a bag and walked downstairs as by every step I was trueing to get used to wearing a swimsuit.

It's been a while since I've been swimming.

As I slowly went down, Aphmau, Katelyn and Aaron looked at me.

"It looks good on you!" Katelyn smiled.

"Yeah! It looks awesome on you!" Aphmau jumped a little, excited.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I could see from the corner of my eye that Aaron as staring. I felt uncomfortable and looked at him straight on blankly, as he noticed what he was doing and blushed.