Chapter 10

Y/N POV
Hmm.

Maybe if I-

"Hey Y/N." I heard a voice call me.

Ugh. I'm trying to come up with a plan to put Aphmau and Aaron together again...

Why did it feel weird saying that?!

I turned around and saw Dante.

He sat on my bed and smiled at me. "Hey Y/N. What are you doing?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "Just thinking."

He smirked. "About someone?" He asked.

Gee what is wrong with him today?

"Um... no." I raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm. Anyways, I have a plan." Dante said. "About Aaron and Y-

"And Aphmau!" I smiled. "Oh my gosh we have the same plan that's awesome! I'm planning on getting Aaron and Aphmau together too!" I said excited.

This is awesome!

"Uh.. Yeah.. yes! I was planning on doing that..." He said.

I smiled. "Great! I'm still planning actually.." I said.

"I-I have a plan to make Aphmau jealous!" He smiled.

My eyes brighten. "Let's hear it!" I jumped excited.

Dante laughed nervously. Weird I c ups say??... well, whatever!

"How about you and Aaron be pretend girlfriend and boyfriend to make Aph jealous?" He asked nervously.

"Sounds-

Wait...

BEING AARON'S PRETEND GIRLFRIEND.

My cheeks burned. 

I-I'm just doing this for Aphmau... right?..

"Why did your cheeks suddenly turned red?" Dante asked me curious.

Ugh...

"N-No reason. Just..." I looked out the window. "The sun! My cheeks turned red whenever the sun is near me for at least a good few minutes." I nervously smiled and lied.

He chuckled. "Mmhmm. Sure whatever." He laughed.

My face went redder.

Urg this Aaron conversation is making me...

Nervous and weird...

Probably because Dante is making it sound WORST!

I sign. "When do you want to do it then?" I asked him.

He thought. "Aph is going to be at the beach around afternoon. So, im going to spy to make sure you're doing your job. I just gotta lie to Aaron first..." He said.

I nodded.

"I'll see ya later this afternoon then." He smiled and got up. He went out the door and closed it.

Ugh... being Aaron's pretend girlfriend?...

What a nightmare... well... probably 30% a dream..

Dante POV
Phew. Now, Aph knows what to do...

Speaking of the devil...

"He Dante!" App chimed smiling at me.

"Hey Aph! Are you ready for this afternoon? Aaron and Y/N. Who would of thought right?" I laughed.

She nodded. "I can't wait to see them awkward about each other pretending." She laughed. "But... isn't doing this wrong?..." she asked me worried.

I rolled my eyes. "Pffft! Please! Aaron looks kinda lonely and Y/N is free! I would take her for my own but, I can see through Aaron." I said to her.

She nodded. "Alright. Just, don't push this Dante." She warned.

"Understood."

I said my goodbyes to her and whistle.

I'm going to be there to just play my roll..

Heh.

Aphmau POV
Alright now let's find Aaron!

I hum while trying to find him.

Any 'lunch' yet?

Haha! Get it? B-because there's food there and luck and lunch start with L?

N-No? Okay...

Anyways, I got o the beach to find Aaron.

I smile widely.

I went running to him.

"Hey Aaron!" I yelled happily.

He turned and saw me. "Oh hey Aph." He said causally. He had a water bottle with him.

I panted and looked at him. "Can you help me with a plan?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Sure."

I took a deep breath. "Okay so you agree right?" I ask him making sure.

"Yes I agree." He nodded

"Okay so... I'm trying to set Dante and Y/N together. So... I'm going to need you to help me do it." I said.

He nodded. He drank his water waiting for the answer.

"Can you be Y/N's pretend boyfriend?" I ask him.

He spits out the water and breaths quickly.

"I-I uh..." he was speechless.

"You agreed!" I pleaded.

He signed. "Fine... only because I'm trying to make Dante jealous I guess?"

"Oh and one more thing! Y/N thinks she's trying to set you and me together so... don't look surprise when she does something when I'm here." I said.

He nodded. "Alright. Do I have to do stuff like?..." He coughed. "U-Uh kiss or hug or something?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course! That's why I'm going to help you right now!" I said.

Let's see how this turns out... Dane told me he's going to help Y/N so that shouldn't be a problem.

So... Dante and Aphmau are in a plan together to make Y/N and Aaron together 😄. While... Y/N thinks she's going to set Aaron and Aphmau together and Aaron thinks he's going to set Y/N and Dante together. Let's see how their plan turns out..