Chapter 21

Clap cap clap cap cpal calp idek 😂 Anyways.. your best friend is Gene! NOT hat he's going to be in the story very much. The story is almost ending.

Y/N
The cruise is a really nice and relaxing place actually. One day left till we get there.. I'll truly miss them.. Maybe a lot actually... I have their phone numbers so what's the big deal am I right?

I walked over to Aaron's and mine room and sat down on the bed. This ship has a place to charge so I can charge my phone luckily.

I plugged in my charger and charged my phone. 10%... I use it too much.. And waste the battery of it. Bad habit, I know.

Lied down on the comfy bed and signed. I just looked up at the ceiling.

I heard the door open and I sat up on the bed. Aaron came in..

"Hey.." I said smiling. "Hey."

He sat down on the bed next to me and we both were quiet. The silence was really awkward actually..

"So.. It's been a great time hanging with you." I said truthfully. It actually was.. "I'm still sorry about the first time we talked.. It was will.." I couldn't finished. I just looked down at the bed and played with the covers.

"No don't mention it. It's fine really. I get that you're not really used to being around a lot of people and having friends like that. Jenna really dumped you." Aaron laughed.

"Yeah.." I smiled slightly. Aaron noticed and sat down closer to me.

"You alright?" He asked me. "Yeah.."

"Doesn't seem like it." He said. I rolled my eyes and turned to the other way. Such a dumb question.. "I know dumb question right?" He said behind my back. My eyes widen and I turned around. "H-How did you know-

"Simple. I know you well. Now, what's wrong?" He asked me looking at me straight. I signed.

"I'm just... going to be sad to leave you guys.. It was actually fun hanging out and brung out my comfort zone... I really do mean it.." I said blushing and looking away. "Now I regret saying that.." i said mumbling.

"Definitely not the Y/N I know." He chuckled. "But.. seriously, if you ever need us, you can just call one of us. You got Katelyn's, Aph's, Gene's and mine's phone number."  He smiled.

I turned around slowly and smiled staring at him.

"Thanks Aaron.." I said above a whisper.