Chapter 24

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED SINCE THE 13th OF FEBRUARY!!!! I promise I will make it up!

Y/N
Oprah and I got off the bus and walked over to the houses. Looks like the guys houses were near because I saw he house..

As we walked there, I felt two pair of hands behind me. I jumped and looked at behind me. K-K..

"KATELYN!" I said and hugged her back. She laughed loudly.

"Haha I just haven't seen you for a day and you already miss me?" She said laughing.

I blushed lightly and laughed nervously. "Yeah I guess.. It's kinda new for me to be around people who actually care so I guess I was excited.." I said.

A black hair dude with blue eyes came behind Katelyn. "Gene!" I said and hugged him as well.

"Nice to see ya, too Y/N." He smiles gladly and hugs back.

I hear a growl form behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned to her. "Katelyn, you have to respect Gene." I said to her.

She signed. "Fine fine. But I swear if you do the same thing to Y/N as you did to Aphmau I swear G-

"Katelyn! Calm down." I said laughing.

"Hmph." Katelyn and Gene led me to the house with Oprah by Katelyn's side. It felt nice to have them by my side again..

After I opened the door, a person came up to me and smiled. "Hey.." He said.

"It's only been a day you know.. heh.."

"Everyone still missed you, Y/N." Aaron said. I smiled.

Garroth broke down the door and Zane came behind Garroth.

"THE DOOR GARROTH!" Aphmau yelled.

"WHO CARES ABOUT THAT NOW! THIS IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT!" He said.

"Well I hope it's you fixing the door.." I mumbled.

"I found new houses for all of us!" Garroth exclaimed. Everyone seemed happy about it. Including me! Oh my gosh!!! We'll be living on the same street..

"C'mon lets go!" Garroth exclaimed and we all did. Following Garroth, he led us to brand new houses. He was talking to Zianna for a second and she left.

"Wow.." I said amazed. There's so many houses to choose from!

"Well I'm going to go ALONE and find myself a house." Zane said and walked away.

"Me too. See ya guys!" Lucinda said and walked off.

Looks like Garroth, Dante, Travis, and Laurance had a plan so they walked off, too.

"Well.. We're going to find a house together for the three of us." Katelyn stated. "Oh and Y/N."

"Yeah?" I answered. "Gene went to his apartment for a sec. I think he needed something." Katelyn stated.

"Oh alright." I said and smiled.

"See ya Aaron~Kun and Y/N~Sama." Kawaii~Chan waved.

That left the three of us..

"So uh.. you going to find a house?" I asked Aaron blushing a little.

"Y-Yeah actually.. But I wanted to ask you something.." Aaron cane closer and looked at me.

"Well you.. and Oprah.. Live with me?" Aaron asked us. My face was red as hell..

"Let's let Oprah decide." I chuckled and looked at Oprah.

"YES!!!" She said jumping up and down. We both laughed.

"I guess that's a yes after all.." I said smiling.

The three of us walked to a red house that we liked and went in.

"Oprah, can you go upstairs and check for a minute?" Aaron asked her. She nodded and zoomed upstairs. "Uh.. Y/N come here." Aaron said and led me outside.

He sat down on the grass and motioned me to sit down next to him.

I sat down on the grass and looked at the sky. "So.. Got anything on your mind?" I asked him. He nodded slightly.

"I know you've been heartbroken before and I understand if you reject me but.." He looked at me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me nervously.

I blushed a deep shade of red and chuckled slightly. "Heh.. It was about time you do.." I said and hugged him.

"I guess that's a yes.." He chuckled...

"HEY! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU AARON TO NOT TOUCH HER!" Katelyn yelled from across.

"K-Katelyn?! K-Kawaii~Chan?! Don't tell me you're getting that-

"YES WE ARE! AND I HAVE AN EYE ON YOU!" Katelyn growled.

"Katelyn~Sama. Don't disturb Kawaii~Chan's ship!" Kawaii~Chan said and pushed her away.

"Heh.. I guess with Katelyn over there, I won't get to do this."

My face went madly red as I felt the soft texture of his lips in mine.. He let go and I smiled shyly.

"I couldn't get a better life.." I smiled at him.

Yep. You guessed it.. It's the End. I know it's been a long time since you waited but, it's over.. I need to make new books. Anyways, if you have any x Readers or any Aphmau books you want me to make, make sure to go to my Aphmau Requests to leave suggestions. I take any. Anyway guys, bye 👋