Chapter 22

Y/N
Looking over at the cruise window made me sadder... My arrive was next and I wanted to die inside... I'm going to miss everyone..

I signed as the driver of the cruise said, "ALL UNBOARD!" He said in the speaker.

I smiled sadly at everyone that was in the room. "I'll definitely miss you guys.." I said looking at them. Aphmau was literally crying and hugged me. Katelyn seemed like she was about to cry but hugged me to cover it up. Next thing I knew was that I was on the floor. Gene gave me a solo hug as well. He has tears in his eyes. "I'll miss ya buddy." I smiled sadly at him and Aaron.

He stopped out of the group and looked at me. "You know.. It's been a great time to have you." He said smiling. "Not that I'm saying I'll miss you." He said as I saw a tear in his left eye. I laughed quietly and hugged him tight.

"Oh stop it. You'll miss me.. But we can still keep in contact at least..." I said pulling away. He smiled and I heard the speaker.

"LAST CHANCE!"

"Oh shoot I better get off!" I said as I grabbed Oprah by the hand and pulled her off the ship. As I got out, I looked back to see them either crying or waving or both.

I waved goodbye and walked. Oprah was by my side as she looked ahead. "So you never told me.." She said as she turned to me. "I'm going with you?" She asked me puzzled. I smiled.

"C'mon!" I said as I ran and she joined. As we ran ahead, I said, "Surprise- My brain exploded. W-Where are all the houses?! What the-

"Um... Is this suppose to be a surprise or..."

"This was not supposed to happened.. Oh great! My laptop, television and food were in there.. We gotta find a new house now.." I said signing. Her face lit up. "I-I'm living with you?!" She said happily. I nodded. "And.. I'll be your new-

"MOM?!" She said excited. I chuckled lightly and nodded. She jumped up and down and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She repeated. She pulled away and looked at where the houses were.

"Are we going to find a new place to stay then?" She asked me curiously. I nodded. "I think this is a good time to call the guys really.. They'll probably find us a house that is near them probably." I said and she grinned. "I'm excited to live a normal life finally!"

"Oh you're not living a normal life." I said frowning. She stopped jumping and looked at me questionably.

"You're going to live the most awesomest life no one will have." I smiled. She got happy again and humor up and down.

I guess having an adoptive daughter won't be so bad after all.. I was wrong making a choice in high school that I did not want to have a child or children..