Chapter 6 (Remake)

Y/N
I sat in my bed of my temporary room with Katelyn and Aphmau here as well. It's been about 3 days since I've been staying here. It's been a nice experience so far.

Aphmau and Katelyn are pretty awesome to be honest.

But the one thing I can't really get out of my head, is surfing. I just sighed out loud, as I was playing with a ball that was in this room.

"What are you sighing about?" Katelyn asked me while taking a seat at the end of my bed.

"Nothing really just.. Surfing," I responded, not even looking at her but throwing the ball in the air over and over.

After surfing in a really long time, I almost drown and Aaron has to go save me. It's so embarrassing..

"You know you can practice? I mean, your first time trueing in a while didn't exactly go well but you can always try again?" Katelyn asked, trying to cheer me up.

"I guess but, it wouldn't be that easy.."

Aaron
Oh my Irene where do I leave me-

"I guess but, it wouldn't be that easy.." I heard Y/N say from her room.

I stopped walking and went near her door. Luckily, the door was opened a bit which came to my advantage.

"Well, you told us about this guy right?" Aphmau said.

Wait, woah. Guy? Does she have a boyfriend?

"I know but that was when I was 7 years old! I don't know where he's at!" Y/N said frustrated, as she plumped down and threw the ball away.

7 years old?! Wait what?

"That guy was your role model! Maybe you can search for him?" Katelyn asked with hope.

Oh a role model. I totally knew that haha..

"I wish but I only remember when he gave me his super cool surfboard and just him talking to me,"    Y/N sighed and just looked at her bag.

She pulled out a surfboard that was already sticking out of her bag.

"My sister had his surfboard all along, I'm glad," she smiled and then hugged it.

Katelyn and Aphmau just looked amazed at it.

I gotta say, that surfboard is pretty darn awesome

She kept turning the surfboard around over and over.

"Wait Y/N stop turning the surfboard around," Katelyn said as she went towards it.

"Hm?" Y/N said confused but stopped it.

"Wait. Y/N stop turning the surfboard around." Katelyn ordered.

Katelyn read what seemed to be on the back of the surfboard. "This surfboard now rightfully belongs to Dax Moon."

"Is that his name, Dax?" Aphmau asked curiously.

"Yeah, I remember clearly what he said. It also fits him perfectly."

Katelyn and Aph just stared at her confused.

"Dax means water and he's a surfer so it just fits him perfectly. He was meant to surf," Y/N smiled. "Anyways, he's probably in his early 30s though."

(Let's just say Y/N is 21 because, Why not.)

"So enough talk about Dax. How do you feel about Aaron?" Katelyn asked her, shrugging.

My face heated up a bit, surprised at the mention of my name.

"Aaron? Well, I'm thankful he saved my life after I fell off my surfboard," she said and just smiled.

"What else?"

"Well.. He's one of the best guys I met since guys can be jerks. Apart from Dax of course, Aaron is cool," she just said bluntly.

I felt fluttered.

"Aphmau? Is it okay if I tell Y/N about Aaron and you?" Katelyn asked Aph for her permission.

She just nodded.

"Just do you know, Aph and Aaron broke up but they're still cool around each other. They were more like best friends than a couple," she shrugged. "Aaron didn't even felt sad when Aph decided to break up with him, what an emotionless prick."

Well okay, thanks Katelyn.

"Relax Katelyn. Aaron doesn't seem that bad," she laughed.

I smiled at her laughing before realizing what I was doing. I'm glad no one has caught me spying..

I blushed and walked away, noticing Zane staring at me with a weird look. I just ignored him and went away, ashamed of myself.

I didn't hear or do anything at all..