Chapter 20...

Finally my chapter is out and I'm not in author's block anymore!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys 😅 sincerely apologize for the amount of days it took to write this chapter. I finally came up with an idea. Since I don't have the whole story in my mind planned, it may be a little hard for me to come up with ideas. So please I just ask you if I don't create a chapter for a long time, I'm in author's block ;-; Anyways, this story will be continued to Season 3 as well. All in this tiny book of mine. Oh and, thanks for 8k READS guys! 😄 Oh I just love you guys! As a family of course.. I can trust any of you. Let's move on!

(Tell me in the comments below with
who you want to be your best friend(s). Like, Aphmau and Zane are best friends, Dante and Travis are like brothers I guess?... Garroth and Laurance are GARRANCE FOR LIFE!!! Okay I'm sorry.... leave your suggestions below. ;-;

Y/N POV
I was packing up my stuff. So was Katelyn, Aph, and Oprah. It was time to go home... I'm not saying goodbye to Katelyn and Aph yet tho. Not the others either. Why? Because well... I'm not leaving them yet. We're going on the cruise and then bye... Honestly, I already am aloud to have Oprah as my daughter. So, I'm going to surprise her on the cruise. Aaron well... same for him. I have their phone numbers so it shouldn't be a problem.

"Mo- um.. Y/N. Where am I going?" Oprah asked me. I smiled. "You'll see. I'll tell you on the cruise." I said. She looked kinda confused and just went back to packing.

I got my backpack and bag out of the room and went downstairs. Downstairs was everyone except for Aph, Katelyn, and Oprah. They soon came down with their bags that looked full and ready.

"Well... this is goodbye then." Dante patted my head. I glared at him. "I'm not saying goodbye YET. I already did to Jenna knowing she won't come. I'll be stuck with all these people until I get off land. Oh I forgot... you're going to be my brother in law..." I said annoyed. He kinda blushed at the comment. I rolled my eyes. "Of course you won't because you're too chicken." I stated.

"H-Hey! Stop pointing that out..." He crossed his arms and looked away, blushing. I smirked and laughed silently.

Guy~de came in magically with his abilities to teleport somehow... anyways, he came in the room we were in and walked to us.

"Hey! The cruise is ready! All aboard guys!" Guy~de said.

All of us went outside of the room with our bags and backpacks. Side by side, we went onto the cruise one by one. It was already midday... I gotta admit, I'll miss Love Love Paradise and maybe the others when I get off.. But I'm not admitting that! That's embarrassing.. right?..

We stood to look at the gorgeous cruise.. oh my Irene Dante..

"Wow! Ooo." Everyone said amazed.

"Thanks for brining us along, Dante." Lucinda said.

"My pleasure. It was the least I could do." He responded. He looked at me waiting for the response. " I mean, you wouldn't be here because of me." He said coughing out the words purposely. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah.. Thanks.. Dante." I said kinda annoyed. Tiani and Ivy came and talked about stuff I don't even know.. Something about Tiani meeting a girl that's from Paris?.. Well.. that's cool I guess?.. Yeah totally.

Guy~de came out of no where again and said, "ALL ABOARD!" He yelled at us only.

"I swear where do you keep coming from?!" Katelyn complained. "Don't question the magician Katelyn.. He's full of secrets." Aphmau said and mumbled something else.. Katelyn just signed.

We followed Guy~de inside the cruise. Even the inside is refreshing. It was still beautiful. Guy~de showed everyone their room except for Aaron's and mine's.. Don't tell me..