Chapter 13

Y/N POV
I walked down the beach with my swimming suit, barefoot.

My surfing board in hand waiting for Dax.

I've been practicing surfing and I think I got the hang of it...

Things are in my brain about last week...

I've haven't spoken to Aphmau or Dante for the past week...

Even tho Aphmau is my roommate along with Katelyn, I'm still mad at her for trying to make um..

A-

UGH! I CANT EVEN SAY HIS NAME.

I signed. What am I even doing...

"Y/N hey!" I heard Dax's voice and my head shot up. I saw him with some kids. Wow I'm going to be helping Dax with them kids..

"Alright everyone. This is Y/N." Dax told the kids. "You may introduce yourself to Y/N."

A kid went to me and smiled. "Hi! I'm Lex and I'm 10 years old!" A girl with brown hair and blue eyes said. She had her hair lose and her surfing board ready.

A boy this time came up to me.

"Hello Y/N. I'm Christian and I'm 11 years old.." The boy introduced himself. He had blonde hair with brown eyes. His hair was spiky.

"Hi I'm .. I'm 11 years old as well." A girl with black eyes and brown eyes said. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had her surfing board pinned into the sand while her hand rubbing her other arm looking down at the sand.

Dax looked at her and signed.

"C'mon you can say your name." Dax smiled and went to her height.

The girl looked at him and she looked at me.

"I-I'm um... Oprah.." She said looked down.

"That's a cool name Oprah." I said to her.

Oprah POV (I think I'm going to make Oprah one of the main kid characters :)
"That's a cool name Oprah." Y/N said.

C-Cool?!

Wow. Everyone always saids it's unique, weird, beautiful, or pretty... I always wanted someone to say it's cool!

But at the same time... I'm kinda s-scared.

I'm not the social type person but I want to learn how to surf.. I can't be Anti-Social... even tho I was close, my parents wouldn't let me.

Now I'm in this dumb swimsuit that doesn't cover my arms or legs...

Oh well, I'm fine!

Maybe I'll like Y/N...

She seems like a kind person and not to mention cool!

I looked at her and smiled. "Thank you.."

She smiled back and looked at Dax.

"Alright kids. Today, we're going to learn how to stand up in a swimming board finally!" Dax said.

Ugh finally! We just learned to peddle on the board and how not use it until like 2 lessons!