Chapter 3 (Remake)

Y/N
"Passengers, we will arrive in Love Love Paradise in about 5 minutes. Please make sure you have all your belongings and exit carefully. Thank you."

I was already in my room, packing my swimsuit and whatever stuff was left out. I quickly grabbed my bags and made my way to the front, to see people already forming a line to get out. I sighed in relief as I saw that I was one of the many people who were in the front of the line.

The line moved rather quickly as people were excited to be here on this exclusive island. I smiled as the sunny breeze hit me quickly. My hand moved upwards to my forehead, over my eyes to cover them from the brightness of the sun.

I went to the side of the brown deck to let people through. Then, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of the building ahead of me.

 Then, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of the building ahead of me

I smiled to myself and sent it to Jenna right away, letting her know I was here.

Just as I was about to put my phone away, she texted back immediately.

Jenna: OMG YOU'RE HERE ALREADY GIVE ME 5 MINUTES I'LL BE THERE!

I just laughed silently as she seemed to excited. I decided to wait for her and look at my surroundings.

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar, female voice call my name. I immediately smiled, knowing who it was.

"Jenna! How are-

I stopped mid sentence as she attacked me in a hug, almost tackling me to the ground as she did. "I'm so glad you're here!" She said excited.

"Yeah! I'm so glad to see you."

We kept talking for a little bit, catching up a bit. Then, she remembered what she was going to say to me.

"Oh right! We can catch up later. For now, I'll show you where you'll stay. Also, I made some new friends while I was working here. I'm sure you'll like them." She winked at me and I just rolled my eyes, knowing how social she was.

Jenna helped me with my large suitcase as I just carried my bag. She led the way to the large building I had taken a picture of. Am I staying here? Holy crap this is better than my house.

When we got inside, I was amazed at how beautiful it was inside. I grinned as she stopped walking and set my suitcase in place.

"It's amazing isn it? This is where my friends are staying!"

I looked around the place some more, seeing where everything was nicely placed. The kitchen was on the left when we walked in and there seemed to be a staircase leading upstairs.

Then, I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I froze, hearing so many people.

That is not a few people!

I quickly hid behind Jenna, nervous to face them all at once. After all, I get quite anxious when I'm the center of attention. I don't like it.

Jenna and I were practically the same height so maybe I wouldn't be spotted so easily? Maybe?..

I heard them all stop walking and my heart started racing.

"Y/N, these are my friends," Jenna said and turned towards me, as I took a peek at all of them.

Awesome, about 9 people? I don't even know..

"Where's Zane?" A girl with black, her hair and hazel eyes spoke.

Well, she's short and adorable.

"Oh Zane? He's upstairs. Didn't want to come downstairs," a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes responded, sighing.

So 10 people? Please tell me there aren't more.

"Is that your sister Jenna?" A guy asked her.

"Yep! This is my little sister, Y/N," Jenna said with a happy tone.

Sometimes I wonder how she and I can be so different sometimes.

"C'mon Y/N, don't be shy," Jenna said mad pushed me in front of her. My eyes widened as all their attention were at me and I just blushed lightly, processing what was going on.

"Uh.. Hello, I'm Jenna's sister like she said," I said awkwardly and glanced at her. "Can we get out of here now?.." I whispered to her.

"No! C'mon be a little more polite."

I just sighed silently and looked at them all as they started introducing themselves to me one by one.

Seems like they just got back from the beach or something because they were all in their swimsuits.

"I'm Aaron. Nice to meet you," the guy introduced himself last.

Gotta admit, he's handsome. Well, everyone is hot here. Except me.

"So, where am I staying?" I asked Jenna, as I turned to her beside me.

"Mmm.. You like it here right? Well, good news! This is where you'll be staying!"

My face went pale as I looked at the people in front of me, total strangers. I just met them literally just now!

"I just met them! Why can I stay with you?" I asked with a hint of a little frustration in my voice.

"Well, there's only one room and that's my room. I didn't want my sweet sister to sleep on the couch~"

I roamed and mentally face palmed. Great, just great.

"Well, I'm sure you'll get along great with Zane," Aaron mumbled. Who's Zane?

"Well.. I got a few jobs to do so I'll see you later sis. Have fun!~"

"Wait Jenna!-

Right before I knew it, she was gone from my sight and left my side, as she used to do this a lot when I was younger to get me to make new friends. Most of the time it didn't work so well. I just ended up crying.

I just covered my eyes and refused to look at the people behind me.

"Well, I'll leave now! Bye." And Jenna went off running.

I then got a pat from each shoulder and I was alarmed, looking at the people beside me.

What was their names? Katelyn and Aphmau?

"Katelyn and I can show you your room," Aphmau suggested with a smile. I was skeptical at first, but just nodded my head slowly, having no choice. "Thanks.."

The others seem to went to do something else, as Katelyn and Aphmau led me upstairs to a room.

The room sure looked really nice to be honest.

"So.. There's not many other rooms available so you'll sleep with Katelyn and I, if that's okay with you," Aphmau said and laughed nervously.

"Yeah that's fine, thanks."

"Alright! I'm going then, nice meeting you," she said with a smile and left the room.

Katelyn went towards me and looked at my suitcase, as I just stood there in silence.

"Want any help? I got nothing better to do anyways," she said and gave me a reassuring smile.

I returned the smile and nodded. "Sure."

We unpacked rather quickly, and finished in an instance.

"Alrighty. So what do you say? I think we'll be great friends," Katelyn said with a shrug and a smile.

"Yeah, I say so," I smiled back.