Chapter 4

Y/N POV
"So, ready to go to the shop to get you a new bathing suit?" Katelyn asked me.

I signed. "Alright I guess. Thanks for helping Katelyn." I thanked her.

She smiled. "It's no problem. Now let's go! I'm curious of what you're going to pick." Katelyn said. I giggled and followed her downstairs.

I had the same outfit so it was a little bit hot. Not to hot but just a little bit.

I saw some people still hanging out here. Looks like Aphmau and Aaron noticed because they stood up and went towards us.

"Hey Katelyn, Y/N, can we come with you?" Aphmau asked with Aaron.

I looked at Aaron and Aphmau.

"Are you two best friends?" I asked her. Aphmau nodded.

"We broke up... But it doesn't matter actually. We just didn't love each other as much as high school..." Aphmau said awkwardly.

"Mind if we join?" Aaron asked me.

I looked at his shirtless top. His abs are so...

Um okay uh I should stop looking.

"Uh um yeah sure whatever." I said playing it cool.

I hate people seeing me by my true colors. NO NO ITS NOT THAT IM NOT REALLY MYSELF,

Just that... I think this is who I am anyways... I mean, not even Jenna knows me too will...

Well, whatever this is me... Yeah. Being cool and liking rock and rap music... I don't like anything cute. Only cool. And I hang out with cool people. Katelyn is cool right? Yeah...

"Let's go then!" Katelyn exclaimed.

Katelyn led us to a shop near by.

We went in and I looked at the bathing suits.

I found one that caught my eye. Omg I love it...

It was blue... But it's a bikini and I love it...

I think Aaron noticed.

"You like that one?" Aaron asked me shocked.

I blushed and turned my head.

"Are you crazy?! I'm just looking at it because it's... It's very horrible." I said to him and glared.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Are you sure? You looked at it with sparkling eyes.." He said to laughing

Heh. He's funny somehow...

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny at all." I said rolling my eyes.

Not true actually...

"Well, go pick your bathing suit." Aaron said and I did.

I went to a swimsuit that was better actually...

Wow I can't believe I like it actually. I looked at it and smiled.

It was black with 2 blue highlights at each side.

I picked it up and smiled.

Katelyn came towards me.