Chapter 2 (Remake)

Y/N
I made my way towards the main part of the cruise, as my stomach was growling and I wanted the food. As I walked towards the center, people were around this area. Music was blasting and there were some activities to entertain you with. I spotted the food area and quickly walked over to it, happy to be able to finally get some food in my system.

It was like a mini buffet.

I grabbed a plate from the side and begun walking over to the different areas and searching for some good food.

As I finished filling my plate, I grabbed a cup and poured some F/D into it and sat down on a table that was empty.

Right as I sat down, I happily ate what was in front of me, as I looked around the ship.

Now that I noticed, there seemed to be a lot of couples and families here, enjoying time together. I sadly smiled at all of them, as I got back to my food.

I never really go out much now that I think about it. My job as a writer allowed me to just work indoors. It was neat but that meant also staying up so late since I procrastinated a lot. My sleeping schedule is messed up.

I pulled my phone out of my pockets and checked to see if I could load any YouTube videos on this ship.

Right as I thought, I couldn't.

I could sleep since I've been getting a few hours of sleep which is really bad for my health. But whatever.

When I finished my plate, I threw it away in the nearby trash can and decided to explore the ship a little bit.

My hopes rose a little when I saw an inside building that you could go into to do something. I don't even know.

I looked through the little window and just saw a bunch of old people playing bingo.

Wonderful..

I sighed to myself as I was hoping something fun what happening inside. Instead, I walked to an area where not many people were at. I smiled as I saw an empty hot tub and a pool area with little kids playing inside of it.

Alright! Jackpot.

Right as I was about to head into my room, I froze in my tracks and remembered something.

I forgot to pack a swimming suit and I'm so stupid.

I mentally facepalmed to myself and groaned quietly, as I searched for a place where they might be selling swimsuits.

I headed inside an area and looked around, hoping to find a shop or something.

My eyes widened when I found an actual shop in a cruise. Well, today's my lucky day. There might be selling more swimsuits in Love Love Paradise so I don't need to worry right now.

I opened the door and headed in, seeing a few people inside purchasing stuff as well.

My eyes turned to the clothing section and I headed over there, looking at several swimsuits which seemed to be really ugly.

You could say this one was the only one which actually had a pretty cool design on it. But, I might purchase a better one in Love Love Paradise..

 But, I might purchase a better one in Love Love Paradise

It's not that bad either. It'll do at least though.

I grabbed the swimwear from the clothing rack and I went it he counter, pulling my wallet out from my pocket to pay for it.

"Okay that will be $4.99 please," the man said behind the counter. I nodded and handed him my card, as he slid it and returned it. He gave me the plastic bag with the bikini inside it and I smiled and thanked him.

I got changed in a nearby bathroom and decided to leave my clothes in the bag, next to a chair.

Then, I realized there was a guy inside the hot tub before me. I kinda was hoping to get the hot tub to myself.

I slowly went in, not trying to slip myself in. The guy gave me a small smile and I returned it, not wanting it to be awkward.

"This is so relaxing right?" He asked me.

I just nodded my head and smiled. I closed my eyes slowly and found myself relaxing at the hot water surrounding me.

No worries filled my head for now and I could just relax. I finished my last chapter at home which was over 4,000 words. It was nice to take a break like this since I don't really get one like this.

I'll just stay here for a while.