Chapter 19

Y/N POV
Standing at the sand doesn't help my tenseness around Aaron.. I always get jumpy around him and let's just say it's a disaster...

Ever since he kissed me, I've been thinking of him as Justin.. it's very rude of me to think of him like that because honesty, he's the opposite of Justin. I just feel like if I get with someone else, I'm going to be heartbroken again. Justin was a sweet and nice person as first but then, he later became kinda skeptical around me.

I don't know if Aaron will be like that.. I don't want to lo- UGH! What am I even saying.. I don't even have feelings for Aaron! Such a stupid thing for me to say..

I sat down on the sand and looked at the ocean.

"Look at the ocean. It makes you feel loosen and don's care anything around the environment. It helped me through times as well."

Thanks Dax...

I looked at the ocean that lies ahead of me. The blue color swiftly came to the surface. Kids playing in the water, partners relaxing, and just having a great time. The beach is practically my favorite place to be at times. But, most of the times I like to be at home, just keeping my minds off things.

"Y/N.." I heard a voice behind me. The person went beside me and I blushed.

"A-Aaron..."

"You alright?" He asked me. I smiled at the ocean. "Yeah I'm alright." I answered to him. "Sorry I've been avoiding you lately... I've just bee-

"It's my fault. I kissed you without knowing you would. I'll make it up to you." He interrupted and apologized.

"No it's fine.. I just, think of Justin when you're around me." He looked at me surprised. "I know.. it's rude of me to."

"Y/N.."

"If I get a chance to get a boyfriend or even married, I'm scared they're going to hurt me like.. Justin did.." I signed.

He smiled slightly. "I'm here for you." He said and putted an arm around me. "Justin is not me. I promise. I know I've been in a relationship with Aph but, I promise you I'm not the same." He answered truthfully.

For some reason, what he said to me made me trust him completely for what he said.. every single word that came out of his mouth, I listened. I smiled my mind growing out of he situation. "I trust you.."

"R-Really?" He asked me shocked.

"I do.. you're not Justin. And.. I'm never going to think about you like that again." I smiled at him. He smiled back. "So what do you think of me exactly? A friend or..."

I realized I've been talking to him as if I want to be his girlfriend. My face went red and I stood up. "N-No! Just.. ugh....." He laughed his cute laugh.

"Don't worry. I'm just joking. I won't stress you. If you want, Oprah, you and me could surf." He suggested. I smiled and nodded. "That'll be nice.. thanks Aaron.. again." I said and kissed his cheek.

His cheeks turned a shade of red and I walked to the hotel. What the heck did I just do?!?!