Forbidden Eternity. (19). Katie.

OMG WATTPAD HAS CHAT.

Not that im entirely bothered for the rather important reason of that i actually dont know anybody on here...

So why would i need chat?

Anyway.

I am ashamed of myself, i cannot believe i have made you guys wait this long for a chapter

and i promise it isn't going to happen again, i feel terrible because i hate it when authors take the piss

uploading their shizz. So i have officially taken it upon me as my new years revolution, to update more often...

Even though new years in about two months....

Anyway, hope you enjoy and tell me your thoughts, not very exciting this one and i wanted to make it longer but i didnt want

to make you guys wait any longer

Comment and tell me what you think.

Vote if you like :D (I like this <<<)

Fan if you really like ;D (Yeah <<<)

19:

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

I flinch and daren't even turn around, choosing to inspect every nook and cranny of the incredibly dull door. She's still waiting for an answer and I spit out a random suggestion.

"Swimming... in err... the woods?"

Nice going brain.

"What?" I turn and face her, she's still in her tank top and shorts that she wears for bed, the room is dark considering the light outside and I move steadily to my bed, making Shadow budge up so I can sit on it, he grumbles but obeys.

"Yeah, I just thought I would check out that... Lake?" I wait, when she nods her head I nearly gasp in relief. "Yeah the lake, it wasn't frozen over so I took a dip."

She purses her lips and looks down at me, then shakes her head and blurs back into bed. I hate it when they are quick around me - the vampires - it just makes me feel like the outsider, soon enough I won't be the outsider. Wait, I still will be wont I, I'm not like Ara, or possibly the rest of the vampire world apart from that I know of Daniel. So even when I turn, I still will be a frikking outsider! I sink down into my bed with a depressive sigh.

Considering the walk back started optimistic, it soon turned into a 'who can keep quiet the longest' competition. But, I never felt uncomfortable, I know that. Throughout it I never felt like I had to make conversation, or that anything is awkward. And I have no idea why it felt like that, after I basically watched him kill that guy. A secret part of me admits, that even though its wrong and the guy didn't deserve it. It made Daniel hot. Hotter than what I thought possible. Hotter than what I perceived him as. Damn, I don't even think I could even see Daniel hotter than he already was.

"So, did anything happen with Daniel then?" Ara asks and I blush a deep shade of red, so, she didn't believe the swimming excuse, to be honest, neither did I.

"No!" I scoff, and get up. Fatigue is starting to settle down on me, and that's when I realise I have missed at least two hours of some very important sleep. I hate not sleeping, and I hate getting up early even more, it's a miracle that I haven't been late here yet to any of my classes.

"Where did you go?"

"Nowhere?"

"Where about in Nowhere?"

I pause, "...Nowhere Land?"

"So you went to Newcastle huh?"

I curse loudly, "Yeah."