Forbidden Eternity. (3).

3: 

"Bye!" I shout, but they just ignore me, waving slightly as they walk away. I grip the handle of my bright blue suitcase, and wheel my way through Heathrow airport. God, that has really just happened, I'm going somewhere, I actually don't know where yet as, seen as my dad has gotten this 'Barry' guy to take me by private jet, the tickets give no clue. Except of course, which terminal to go to.

The place is packed, people queuing up at the checkouts were flustered workers tried their best to be as quick as possible to get the impatient people through. I was already in my terminal, the bright red plane outside is hard to miss, with 'Virgin' sprawled on the side in big white letters. The weather is horrible too, just an endless sprawl of grey clouds, with the occasional black one. Huh... fits my mood. I sit down on the rows of seats, one which is closest to the doors; I'm actually rather excited about this. Not the academy... no, no, I'm on about the plane, I mean, I've never been on a private jet before. And I'm definitely going to use as much of it as I can. I cross my legs and grab a magazine off the pile that was next to me. Random stories cover the front page, each one incriminating some celebrity, accusing and demanding. Not one single story jumps out at me, and im left to sit in boredom.

 I lean back in the chair squeezing my eyes shut, when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to find a very pretty woman, I would say around mid twenties, wearing a blue stewardess uniform. She smiles a huge smile, with big white teeth, it really set off her fake tan ordeal, if she hadn't had so much on then she would look prettier. 

"Madame would you like to come this way please," she stands straight again, her hands behind her back. I nod and hoist myself up, wheeling my suitcase behind me as I follow her. The air is just as morbid as the weather, cold and windy as I step out onto the runway. My new dark hair whips around my face, poking me in the eye. A steward takes my suitcase, and I followed the orange lady up the stairs. The air is rather warm in the aeroplane, and it eases some of my tension.

She smiles that cheesy grin after I take my seat, Oh god, golden crème leather; it looks like a recliner except it feels more like a couch. A couch is in the centre of the plane facing a plasma screen TV, and beside the TV on either side are hallways going down to the front of the plane and what looks like bedrooms. A bar is directly opposite the TV... If Emily where here she would've loved it. Oh god that thought just sent me spiralling to Craig. The day I told them I was going Craig was nearly on his hands and knees begging me to stay, that I could room at Emily's or something. But in the end he gave up, I almost cried, but then he decided he didn't want a long distance relationship.

The damn broke then, and I cried all day, I really liked Craig, I thought we were going somewhere, turns out not. Meredith jumped straight in there making it ten times worse. I sigh and close my eyes, leaning the recliner back. So much time to just sit and think, exactly what I was trying to avoid all week. My mum and dad, basically my dad, couldn't wait to get me out of the house, my dad kept on saying, 'it's for the best...' and 'you are in for a surprise' I didn't know what that meant but hey, he's always been a dick. I instantly knew he was when it turned out three years ago he'd been having an affair with this blonde bimbo from his work... mum nearly killed him. A cockney accent brakes my train of thought. 

"Good evening Miss Katie, we are about to take off, so if you would please put your seatbelt on, we have a few accessories for you to use and if at any point you would like to rest, any bedroom is available, enjoy your flight," The little speaker in the corner of the room on the ceiling clicks. Oh, even he didn't say where we were going. The plane turns and faces the runway, I havegguu a pretty good view as I'm at a window seat. I hate the taking off and landing bit, I don't know why but I know that that's when the worst can happen, like a wheel snaps or something and the plane crashes to the floor and blows up. God I have an overactive imagination. I grip the arms of the chair, and squeeze my eyes shut again, focusing on the fact that as soon as we are in the air the nausea will wear off. The plain wobbles as it gains speed and I feel us leave the ground, until the seat belt sign clicks off, I'm not moving. My eyelids become heavier, and I yawn making my jaw crack.