Forbidden Eternity. (24).

Omg! I've uploaded finally :') sorry I know I know I took the Mick updating this time and I hope this is enough for you to forgive me.

I have a new story I'm gonna upload!!! I've written about four chapters of it already and each chapter is at least ten pages long so woop! Anyway hope you enjoy this as it took forever and I hope it's enough.

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

:D enjoy.

24:

I wake up to the most exquisite feeling. So warm, so engulfed, yet so free to move. I burrow deeper into the warmth as it cocoons me, the perfect temperature caressing my skin as well as the incredibly soft silk sheets.

And the smell.

I inhale deeply, savouring the magnificent scent as if it is my second oxygen. A beautiful smell that spoke to my feminine side, rousing a deeper, more animalistic side of me.

It smells distinctly familiar, but I can't place it, the outdoorsy smell like fresh rain and cold, and a deeper undertone of dark spices whispering it's way up my nose and possessing me.

A content sigh escapes my mouth, and I dare not open my eyes. Instead playing this out for as long as possible.

I go to move slightly, but an arm tightens around my waist, a palm flat against my bare midriff sending pulses of heat into my body has me on full alert, alarm bells ringing off in my head as I realise I am knee deep in a body.

A nice, hard body, lean muscles surrounding my back.

A man, behind me, holding me securely to his chest, his heat emanating out of him and into me. My bum is tucked neatly into his hips, and my legs are entangled with his in the most provocative way.

His breath, cold and warm at the same time, blows softly against the back of my neck, raising my hairs. I can't help but shiver, a shaky breath leaving my mouth.

My own arm is resting along his around my waist, my hand resting on top of his hand.

Everything becomes ultra sensitive as I revel in his embrace.

I know the smell now.

The one that makes my toes curl.

Daniel.

This is Daniel spooning with me. I practically swoon as yet again his arm tightens around me, pulling me deeper into his hard chest, yet he is soft at the same time.

He's everything at the same time!

How can he have so much power over me!

Where is the feminist in me? The one who always objects to male dominance.

Yet here I am, spooning with Daniel as if it's the most natural thing in the world, and the funny thing is, it actually is the most natural feeling. Like I belong here, right here in his embrace. I feel protected, most of all I feel safe, an emotion I haven't felt in over a month since I came here.

I really have been here over a month haven't I?

I survey the room, recognising Daniels familiar set up, and the first thing I notice is that it's dark outside, even though I'm facing away from the window. The windows reflection from the moon is shining across the floor. The only other source of light is a digital alarm clock resting on a bedside table, green numbers pronouncing it's exactly one minute past 8.

8:01pm.

I left for the dance at nine.

It's been a full day since the dance.