Frobidden Eternity. (5)

5:

"WAKE UP B-HOTCH!"

"Ugh...go away" I moaned, who the hell do they think they are? I rolled over, facing the other way from whomever it is calling me.

"Hey, we seriously have to get up, the pooper of a teacher gets really angry when we're late, so I think your first impression should be a good one."

I rolled my eyes, peeking out of one eye, the room is still quite dark, I turned over to look out the window, which is now as clear as if it hasn't been tinted.

"What's with the weird window? Why does it change colour?"

"It's like them glasses humans wear, the ones where in sunlight they turn to sunglasses, and once out sunlight they go back to normal. Don't ask me how it works cos' I don't have a don..."

"Don?"

"Clue..."

I nodded, throwing the covers back and stretching, Ara walked over to the bathroom.

"I call dibs on the first shower."

"Mm K." She doesn't realise now I can turn back over and go to sleep! I grabbed the covers again, but something stopped me. Two piercing blue eyes, to far apart to be human (or Vampire) and the black silhouette around it wasn't human. The eyes are as bright as mine, if not brighter, looking through this window straight at me, the outlining of trees behind it, making it even harder to see its frame. I drew in a shaky breath; this is all too familiar to the day I woke up after the 'crash' except then it was green eyes. Seconds passed, before the eyes whipped to the side and disappeared. Oh shit, what the hell?! I have some weird things stalking me? I stood up quickly, the floor surprisingly creaky. On either side of the bathroom door is a school uniform. The skirts surprisingly short! I'm guessing this is my uniform, the one on the right, as it did have a post it note on it saying my name. The Uniform did look good, a black knit jumper that looked quite comfy. No white shirt with buttons, already on my good side. I hate them white shirts we had at school, the button that went over my bust always seemed like it was clinging for its life, nearly bursting open, its so embarrassing when it is open and you don't know, happened twice to me before I just bought a polo shirt. They had a polo shirt here, on the left breast it had a black diamond with an outline of a silver star, points all coming together in the middle looking like five silver kites fitted together to form the star. Beautiful really, at least tights came with the skirt, black ones with silver outlined diamonds on them. It's a good job I brought a lot of black boots. I grabbed a pair of my ankle boots with a very small heel, well not really small; boots make me feel feminine... so what. They flared out a bit at the ankle, perfect. Ara emerged with a towel wrapped around her, her brown hair just at her jaw line.

"Right, shower is free, but hurry." I hurried past her, the room filled with steam. I quickly showered again, after showering not even two hours ago...

Getting dressed and drying my hair at the same time, my hair has good volume now, so I straighten it leaving the volume in it though. My hair looking glossy and dark, I start with my makeup, black kohl eyeliner to vamp my eyes up, and mascara. That'll do, I smooth myself down in the mirror in the bathroom, my hair falling over each shoulder just below my chest. I walked out and Ara is just putting on her black dolly shoes which had black bows on them. Her hair flicking out at the ends, short hair suits her. The uniform hugged my hour glass figure, a bit too much for school to be honest. I stood at the doorway as Ara came and followed me.

"Oh wait, I nearly forgot" she spun round and headed towards her bed, getting on the floor then in front of me in milliseconds.

"How do you move so fast?"