Forbidden Eternity. (6).

6:

Math's was basically algebra and Pythagoras Theorem, I already knew his so I was excused from the last activity, so I sat back in my chair relaxing, when I felt the buildup of something, like electricity, pressure, but it didn't hurt, it made me shiver in pleasure, relaxing and invigorating somehow. I turned around to see who was doing it, but the only person there was Daniel, and he seemed to be looking out the window... I zone back to the present, not realizing that Lauren had joined me and Ara walking across the grass towards the Gym. Ah, P.E next... This isn't going to go well, don't get me wrong, I can do some sports, like I'm good at cross country and rounder's, maybe football, I'm not very good at anything else to be honest. The sports hall is large and open, with a pale orange brown brick design. The floors were covered in that weird wood that wasn't actually wood, but some other material that looked like wood and was rock hard. A large green curtain that went from floor to ceiling was held at one side in some netting, and it was attached to something that cut through the middle of the sports hall. The sports hall itself looked like a two storey building but without the upstairs. A broad woman stood in front of the class after we changed into some P.E kit they provided for us as soon as we got there. A white polo shirt with the emblem on the left breast and some black tracksuit bottoms, oh yeah, and some black trainers. The woman had black cropped hair and a fully green tracksuit. She didn't seem like a vampire, the only tell tale sign was the red eyes.

"Right, I'm Miss Cunningham, since we have a mixed class, i.e. changers and fully changed Vampires, until all of you lot have changed then we will not be doing strenuous workouts." Was I the only that that sighed with relief?

"We will be going down to the track, where you will all run eight miles, which is sixteen times round the track." My jaw dropped.

"EIGHT MILES?" I gasped. She glared at me, and something flickered in her red eyes.

"Why, what do we have here, a Daywalker..." She put her hands on her hips and cocked her head. "Are you saying that an itsy eight miles is too much for a Vampire of Your power?" Something tells me she doesn't like Daywalker's.

"NO... But it's... Dark." Pathetic attempt to redeem myself, pathetic is my word of the day.

"Well done, but don't worry, we have gaslights around the track until you all change, once you all have fully transformed, we will be doing it in the dark... Any problems Daywalker?" I mumbled something incoherent before she led us out of the back of the sports hall. A huge field that was lit up by white gas lights lay before me, and the track... is massive. I gawked at it, she wanted me to run that! I have good stamina but not that good. Ara tugged at my arm.

"Come on, ill race you." She smiled, I gave her a wry look. We took place at the beginning of the track, me just a little bit in front of Ara. A loud 'GO' from miss Cunningham and I sprinted as fast as my feet would let me, but Ara soared ahead, and after a few seconds and me only gaining a few hundred yards, she gained on me again, stopping next to with a skid to match my pace.

"Slow coach."

"Fuck off." I pant, god when did I become this unfit, then the emerging crowd of boys from the sports hall caught my eye. They were heading towards the track, And I could see Daniel walking gracefully with them.

I bend over, resting my hands on my knees. Screw it, if miss wants me to complete this then I'm walking. Keeping one eye on Daniels group I follow Ara as we continue down the track. God, my heart did double time as they went to the beginning of the track. I bit my lip as Ara watches my reaction with great fascination.

"Wow, I have just realised something incredibly juicy, you have the hots for Daniel" I glance down at her, shocked.

"NO I DO NOT"