Forbidden Eternity. (18).

Hey ya'll, here you go since i got them comments and votes ^.^

See how happy i am > This is me > :D

Erm, well, i dont know if i should demand things anymore, i feel like im forcing you to comment and vote

when you shouldnt have to, so no more me asking you.

If you want to vote or comment i would be eternally greatful, and the more i get the more

i feel like writing (it puts a smile on my face)

Ok, enjoy ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18:

"Hurry!" Daniel whisper shouts. I scurry behind him, his long strides to big for me to keep up with. Damn his tallness. We walk quietly through Newcastle's streets, heading towards the centre. All the houses still asleep, some just barely waking up. The quietness is eerie.

"I am!" I whisper shout back, not knowing why we are whispering.

"Do it quicker... rer."

I chuckle and he smirks at me over his shoulder. Jogging up to his side I take in my surroundings. The place is very... 1970's, as in, attached houses with orange brick, ten foots and incredibly retro cars parked out front. Many washing lines going across the front gardens with no clothes on, little icicles already hanging off of them... or is it there back gardens where they are, I don't know. Graffiti is the only modern thing here, many beer cans lay discarded on the snow floor already, the amount of cigarettes double that of the beer cans. I finally emerge onto a street and a park is in front of us, with a sign above it saying 'Lambton Park' A little open octagon shaped hut in the middle of the snow covered grass. A hotel just visible through the surrounding tree's around the park, in red and gold letters a canopy sticks out of the front saying 'Lambton Hotel'

Daniel stuffs his hands into his pockets and walks towards the opening of the park, crossing the deserted street. The whole park is pretty open, not really a park at all. I can't see no playgrounds or anything, nothing, if I was a kid and living here I would be seriously disappointed. It seems more of the elderly type. We enter through the iron gates and Daniel stops, me banging into his back.

"What the hell-"

He spins around and puts a hand over my mouth, "SHUSH!"

I have the urge to lick his hand, just to see what it tastes like... god, even his hand smells nice, a sweet vanilla and honey kind of smell... I've never smelt anything so mouth watering in my life.

"Right, I want you to go hide in the bushes behind that bench over there." He nods to a place a few hundred yards away from the octagon shaped thing.

"Why?!" I demand, but it comes out more like 'Wumph'. Okay, if he doesn't let go, I swear I will resort to licking his hand, and no it isn't because I want to...

"Because it's dangerous, make sure you're quiet, I mean it Katie."

After a few moments of pointless glaring I nod, and he releases my hand.

"Go on." He jerks his chin towards the bench and bushes.

I grumble all the way there, making me miss out on the action, I want to know what he is doing... that's basically the only reason why I came In the first place. What's the point if I'm stuck all the way over here. The ground sinks slightly lower when I'm near the bench, so this must be where a path is. I walk around the bench with deliberate slowness and perch behind the bush, getting a clear view of the hutch in the centre. The snow makes the hut look white, but I can see traces of baby blue coming through on the pointed roof, a banister going all the way around the bottom half, leaving the top half open to all. Daniel is in the octagon shaped hut in a whir of dark colours, and he leans against the banister with his hands in his pockets, looking everywhere. I can feel the nervousness coming off of him, which is completely unnatural for Daniel. Now I feel afraid, if Daniels nervous, damn, I should be shitting myself. But strangely, I'm not, the fizzy feeling in my belly telling me I'm more excited than nervous. Wow, I really have self preservation issues.