Forbidden Eternity. (23).

Omg! I have finally uploaded, and guess what...

I'm uploading another story.

The reason why I haven't been uploading is because, one, course work, two, exams, and three, I had to write a story for coursework in English and it took me forever!

So, I thought, why write a story if I'm not going to carry it on, I mean, it took me ages, I have the rest of the story planned out in my head, so, I may upload it if I can be. Bothered.

Yes if you haven't worked out by now I am incredibly lazy.

Anyway, hope you enjoy, did this on my iPad so there may be a couple of grammar mistakes as I still haven't gotten the whole gist of it, and autocorrect is a bitch, so if some words are weird, yeah, blame the iPad.

Hope you like,

Comment

Vote

Fan <3 xx

23:

Stumbling backwards into the table, I grab my arm desperately trying to stem the bleeding. The thing has cut pretty deep, deep enough for me to possibly need stitches. But I wasn't worried about the scarring; I don't even care about the stinging pain. I'm frightened.

Everything becomes deafeningly quiet; my heartbeat thrums in my ears.

I'm prey to them now, nothing else. Recognition isn't there. They don't know me.

"Stop." I whimper, and then say more strongly, "Stop."

But it's useless, I may as well have been miming for all the good it did.

They're so close, each one of their fangs elongating, glittering in the light like bright white dangerous stars. It's so quiet you could hear a pin drop, and it's quiet enough that I hear my blood drip onto the floor. Each of their red eyes follow it, fascinated almost, and then return to my face with a deep aching look in them. By now my other hand is soaking with my own blood, and I realise she had deliberately gone deep enough to probably cut a vein or something. Which explains the excessive amount of blood. I don't know whether she - it planned this, at first she seemed like she just wanted to mess around with me, tease me and what not.

But now I'm starting to think maybe this was her plan all along, she wanted this to happen, for me to be devoured by my fellow pupils and soon to be fellow species.

I hold my breath as one reaches out, eyes intent on my arm...

This is it.

I close my eyes, waiting for it, waiting for anything.

But it doesn't come.

I barely open my right eye, still cringing away. My breath explodes out of my chest in a gasp.

Daniel is standing to the right of me, his face set into a bared teeth snarl with his teeth pressed tightly together, his fangs are truly scary, going over his bottom teeth with the way he is grinding them, glaring at the boy only a few inches in front of him. Daniel has his forearm in a death lock, and I can see the pain of it written all over the man's face.

A deep rumble comes from Daniels chest, and that's when I notice his eyes are still a deep abyss of blackness, staring straight into the once hungry now petrified guys red eyes. Hate lacing them.

Obviously the hooded deathlike thing hadn't expected Daniel to ruin her plan.

Reprieve washes through me as I gather I may, MAY, not be in that much trouble any more. After all, Daniel, although he is in the state which caused him to run from me earlier, has now come to my much appreciated aid, no, incredibly appreciated, if he hadn't of just come now, what would have happened to me? It's not just relief I feel though, Daniel had once said that my blood, seen as though I'm going through my transition phase, is at its sweetest, so what's to say Daniel won't turn right around and decide he wants another taste along with the rest of the student body. My chest feels ice cold and tight, fear paralysing me as I watch them debate. Daniel, for superiority and my safety - I hope - and the boy, for my blood to save his thirst, for the very essence of his life.