Forbidden Eternity. (17).

Yo peeps,

So i havent really been getting any comments (No, im not being a bitch XD) and i

really was hoping id get them, also not many votes, so im not sure wether to

continue this.

So, im going to be outright evil

And say that until i get 3 comments and 3 votes (PLEASH XD) i might not upload

See, i started off EXTREMELY SMALL!

I feel guilty now.

Oh well, ill live with it

Anyway enjoy the story and remember, 3 comments and three votes PRETTY PLEASE

Its only to put my mind at rest that people are actually reading this :(((

I know, poor Tyler :'(.

Anyway again (Im repeating myself now XD) hope you enjoy it and i made it extra long since you all waited

Yes, i know where i want the bloody story to go, but i dont know how to get it there... so bare with me XD

I know what's going to happen now as i have a plan, so wont be long till next upload :D PROMISE

17:

I look at the window dubiously, then back at Daniel standing at the bottom.

"We're going to climb, up there?"

He nods, "Well, I am, I'll carry you."

"Oh 'Cos that worked last time."

He blows out a breath "Listen, do you want to change or not?" He says menacingly.

I nod, slightly speechless. Harsh much. "So how do we do this?"

"I'll give you a piggy back."

I scoff and laugh, "A piggy back?"

"Well, I could throw you over my shoulder, which one works for you?"

"Piggy backs fine." He turns towards the building and I warily walk up to him, expecting him to turn on me and burst out laughing on how I actually believed he would give me a piggy back.

"Come on then." His harsh words make me scurry and I jump onto his back, wrapping my legs around his hips and holding his neck in a choke hold. I squeeze my eyes shut. With a whoosh of air and a slight jiggle about everything stops and Daniel coughs, I open my eyes to see we are in my room, I let go of him and carefully step down and shut the window behind us, I don't want to have to explain to Ara why she's burnt up because I left the window open. Shadow pounds up to Daniel and glares at him with dark eyes, his teeth bared.

"Shadow calm down, its only Daniel." I whisper, still aware that Ara is dead to the world only a few feet away from us. Daniel walks towards the window and sits on the ledge.

"Go on then, I'll be here when you get out." I smile at him and grab some very nice skinny jeans and a tight top, hey, I want to be attractive when we go.

I had the quickest shower ever, scrubbing away so hard my skin is red when I step out. My hair at least is clean. I towel dry it and rush brush my hair and pull on my clothes. Applying some eyeliner and a little bit of lip balm I'm good to go. Even though my hair is still wet I saunter confidently out of the bathroom and Daniel raises an eyebrow at me. I shrug on a leather jacket that stops at my rib cage and wrap a dark scarf around me. UGG boots are a sure thing today. When I'm all suited up (including some dark woolly gloves) I stand in front of Daniel, Shadow leans onto my side and I pet his head.