Sequel News

Hello you guys,

I miss you all so much, well I just wanted to inform you all of the latest news, well I've got the cover for the sequel, 'Worth It' ready and I've finally got the blurb right what do you think? I shall start updating soon! 

********

Call it Karma, What goes around comes around.

Call it payback, revenge.

Call it selfishness and naivety.

Call me Gabriella Charlotte Phoenix. I’m back only this time new and improved.

‘I’d rather you be angry with me than dead. I’ve already made that mistake twice.’

Gabriella had no choice but to follow Luke’s footsteps and have a repeat of history. Disappear just like her brother did several months ago. Except this time she wouldn’t be left behind. Her only hope was that Luke would take in her disappearance better than she did.

What happens when their positions are switched? How would Luke react? Who has Kai’s phone? How will Gabriella fix this? How betrayed do Luke and Blade feel?

Find out in ‘Worth It’ the sequel to Prove It

It’ll be all Worth It

******

 So what do you guys think? Tell me the questions you want me to answer in the sequel hopefully first chapter would be up by the end of this week. So thoughts? 

By the way the prologue is already up look through my profileee