Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Not edited)

It was almost 12. Midnight. I walked back home. The lights in the living room and the kitchens were still on. What the hell, where they still doing. I'm tired. Exhausted; really. Tomorrow I've got to wake up early too. Not sleeping much last night didn't really help much either.

I can't go in there. I can still hear their muffled voices. What if he... I gulped. I went through the back gate quietly. I was about to climb the tree but something stopped me. I heard two slurry voices from inside coming closer and closer to the back door of the house. I froze. I quickly recovered and hid both teddies somewhere they won't be seen nor dirtied.

When the back door opened two came out, I didn't recognize any of their faces. They had beer bottles in their hands. I hid against the side of the house. I heard a third voice, which I clearly recognized as my dad walk out. "So you want them or not?" Want what...?

"And you better pay for them we wouldn't want what is happening to Mitch's girl to happen to yours would we?" What the... I walked around the front of the house quietly since they were all in the back. I quickly unlocked the door and quietly and slowly shut the door behind me. I turned and slowly crept up the stairs.

As I reached my bedroom door, the bathroom door across my room swung open. Another dude I didn't recognize came out fixing his flyer; he saw me and grinned a really creepy grin. His eyes were dark. "Come to daddy, you sexy thing." He said in a deep and slurry voice. He started his way towards me walking unstably. My eyes widened as I run in my room and locked the door. It was raining outside now and pretty heavily.

What I didn't expect is the pounding on the door. "Open up sweetheart, let daddy in." I think I might hyperventilate. I was shaking I can't stay in here. "You can't stay in there," I think I'm going to be sick. "I'll just have to open the door the hard way," he snickers as it goes quiet. I can't call Bruce, he was just with me and I don't know how he'll react.

My eyes lock on my bedside. There was a piece of paper. 'Hi my name is Kai, but for you my lady you can call me tonight.' Kai. But what if he doesn't help me; I grabbed my phone and dialled the number as I heard... Wait no... the bastards picking the lock to my door. My eyes widen. No. no. no.

I ran to my window opened it right open, I pressed the call button. It was wet and slippery. I sat on the window sill, stretching to grab the branch when my door swung open clumsily. He narrowed his eyes at me as he launched at me. Oh god. I jumped. I grabbed the branch, not for long though as my fingers slipped and I fell. Hard. My body felt broken and my head slammed against the ground. The world went darker than it was. I was drenched.

"Yello?" My phone. KAI ANSWERED. I got up too fast with my phone and run for it. I don't care if I die. But I have to get away from this place. "Kai..." I groaned in pain. Only three more blocks to go. He didn't reply until half a minute. "Wait... is that you Gabby? Gabriella??? Why are you breathing so hard? And are you outside in the rain?" my vision was getting spotty. Two more blocks. "I can't..." I couldn't speak. "GABRIELLA what can't you? Where are you?" he demanded. One more...

My legs were turning into jelly.

Five more houses.

Four.

"K..ai..oooww-pp.en dohr.." I don't know if he understood me. But I tried. My legs couldn't support me anymore I fall to the ground. Fat droplets of rain were hitting my face. They felt nice and cool. i felt light-headed. I heard a door open in the distance. The stars were all moving. My eyes were slowly drooping. "I...tried...Luke.."

"Holy shit," someone swore. I saw a blurry Kai standing with grey sweatpants with his hands rubbing his neck. He dropped to the ground. "I tried.........." I said or tried to say again. "Gabriella, stay with me okay, don't close your eyes..." he picked me up bridal style and ran towards his front door. "Gabriella look at me, MUUMMM!!" I was set on something comfy. More lights turned on.

More footsteps.

"Shit is that...?" More swearing.

Even more footsteps.

"Gabby sweetie, stay awake." A female Kai this time?

Grace.

More Kai.

"I'm sorry..." that was the last of it. I felt myself go limp as the artificial lights dimmed in.

All good things come to an end.............................................................:'(

so whatcyaaa guys think?

Vote

Comment

and Love