Chapter 11

Thanks to everyone who's been reading voting and commenting you guys make my day!!! Please keep reading and tell other's to read please!!!

Hope you enjoyyy

Chapter 11

(Not Edited)

The veins in his neck were visible, his frowns only grew deeper, his unclenched fist clenched so tight that his knuckles turned white. His face slowly went from pink to red, I could almost see his blood boil, let alone see steam coming out of his ears. But you get the idea right these are all symptoms of happiness.

I'm just trying to cheer myself up or more like calm down. I'm shitting bricks. Before I saw it, a fist hit me straight in the eye. It was so hard that I literally saw stars. I fell to the ground in pain.

"Watch where you're going, you piece of crap! Worthless animal!"

I stumbled to my feet. Thank god he went upstairs. I ambled to the kitchen opened the freezer, grabbed the ice pack my eye was swelling up, I put it against my eye, and legged it to school. I was in pain so much pain that I had to stop five times.

Once I got to school, I had to take four more puffs of my inhaler. Red droplets were falling to the ground, what the hell? I raised my hand to my nose only to feel warm blood dropping like a leaking tap. You know what; I'm skipping the first two classes. It was half way through the first anyways. I walked to the bathroom nose still dripping and ice pack to my eye. Before I realized it I was sobbing. And tears were threatening to spill.

I let them.

No one's here anyways. I grabbed tissues and held it to my nose with one hand and an ice pack to my eye with the other.

It hurt to cry. But I don't care. I peaked at my reflection and looked at my dark newly forming bruise around my eye. It could've been worse. At least it isn't swollen.

Someone cleared their throat.

Not a girl.

A boy. In the girls' bathroom.

"Gabriella?"

Crap. I stiffened and shut up. I put my head down. My hair fell over my face. "Are you okay?" His eyes were burning holes on my back.

Kai.

I threw the now red tissues in the bin in front of me and grabbed more. "Go away..." my voice came out all cracked and raspy. "...Please." I added for some affect.

But everyone knows guys. They're stubborn and never listen. He came over sat down and gently placed his fingers on my chin, and lifted it up. I flinched.

I heard him gasp, before tensing up. I shrugged him off I would've slapped his hand away but my hands are full.

"Who did this?" he asked with concern dripping everywhere and drowning me.

"No one..." I threw away the heavy tissues and pulled and tore a few more.

He took them from my hands and held it to my nose. He laid my head down, onto his lap.

"Close your eyes, and breathe, slowly," I did what he told me to do. "In, out, in out, in out," we stayed like that for a few minutes. Until I stopped breathing and sobbing so hard I was instead whimpering and felt really tired. Even though my nose stopped bleeding I still didn't want to get up.

But I had to I don't know why he's still trying to help me. I got up and washed my tear stained face from all the dried blood and what little make-up I had on. The ice pack was now just liquid. I dried my face and looked at my ugly reflection, I was about to punch it but someone held my fist back.